Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my progress so far on the first month... really like how this looks with a bit of work:

47f5e9dd-d83c-4b69-8c59-24f745ccabad_zpsh4aewmqu.jpg

Not pictures, but I've also primed the gun and rotated the gun turret window.

Here's my progress so far on the first month... really like how this looks with a bit of work:

47f5e9dd-d83c-4b69-8c59-24f745ccabad_zpsh4aewmqu.jpg

Is this modded or customized at all or factory? Looks great!

Looks great!

I've been delaying starting to work on mine, but once the next issue comes in I will start painting and modifying. Kind of want to sit back and wait a few more months to get through it all at one time and finish up when the last box and mount arrives. It will take me a good month or two to get the falcon in good order. Don't know if I'll hold out another 6 months though.

The most building I've done so far is cut the spruce tabs and put the magazines in the binder.:slap :rotfl

Nice seeing the parts for the upcoming months... finishing the full cockpit will be a lot of fun :rock

Damn nice job!

Awesome job!! Have yet to even open any of my parts :huh

Thanks guys :duff

Is this modded or customized at all or factory? Looks great!

I've repainted a few pieces... the parts are all stock, but not the finish. This is what the same thing would look like w/o any paint (not my photo):
e529b65f-5a4a-4c19-93aa-103799b2977d_zpsxu38yqjx.jpg

An update of mine with the door frame painted:
5c2f85ba-78d2-4cfa-a66e-868ad85c512a_zpsfydh4y9k.jpg

Now mostly done with what came with month 2... I believe this is all the parts of the cockpit, with the exception of the battery supply for the lights. Right now it's just a test-fit, but it looks pretty sweet. Nothing's been done to the outer hull, but I did repaint internal part of the cockpit.

Also painted the Holds floor, couch and nav computer. I also modified the couch by leaving off part of the cushions, filing down one of the cushions and then filling in the grooves left for the unused cushions. I also removed the seam that went through the cubby hole behind the couch.

708fc461-e5ee-47cc-946b-2cd7b80cc268_zpsb5fyzhjk.jpg

Before paint, but after modifying the couch:
9b2b1987-5a83-42e8-80f8-89ee2051a489_zpsjuz2dyhw.jpg

Definitely needs some work. It's not bad and there is some weathering to it, but when you compare it to how beat up the Falcon is it looks way to clean.

Back