Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Album

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
I found myself listening to this album recently after a LONG dry spell. I was really struck with how great all of the songs are after all this time. It's probably my favorite collection of songs from different artists. And most of these songs are from artists that I haven't heard of before or since. And thanks to this album I became a Garbage fan. :D

Does anyone know from which epsiode each of these songs are from? I figure most of them came from "The Bronze" scenes.

I found myself listening to this album recently after a LONG dry spell. I was really struck with how great all of the songs are after all this time. It's probably my favorite collection of songs from different artists. And most of these songs are from artists that I haven't heard of before or since. And thanks to this album I became a Garbage fan. :D

Does anyone know from which epsiode each of these songs are from? I figure most of them came from "The Bronze" scenes.

I have all the songs from both angel and buffy. All that were aired. So if you give me the list that's on the album, I can tell you which episodes they are from.

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme (Nerf Herder) - Theme Song
2. Teenage FBI (Guided by Voices) - Not featured
3. Temptation Waits (Garbage) - Not featured
4. Strong (Velvet Chain) - "Never Kill a Boy on the First Date"
5. I Quit (Hepburn) - Not featured
6. Over My Head (Furslide) - Not featured
7. Lucky (Bif Naked) - "The Harsh Light of Day"
8. Keep Myself Awake (Black Lab) - "The I in Team"
9. Virgin State of Mind (K's Choice) - "Doppelgangland"
10. Already Met You (Superfine) - "Teacher's Pet"
11. The Devil You Know (Face to Face) - "Where the Wild Things Are"
12. Nothing But You (Kim Ferron) - "Beer Bad"
13. It Doesn't Matter (Alison Krauss & Union Station) - "When She Was Bad"
14. Wild Horses (The Sundays) - "The Prom"
15. Pain (Four Star Mary) - "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered, "Dead Man's Party," and "Living Conditions"
16. Charge (Splendid) - "I Only Have Eyes For You"
17. Transylvanian Concubine (Rasputina) - "Surprise"
18. Close Your Eyes (Buffy/Angel Love Theme) (Score by Christophe Beck) - "Becoming Part Two"

I have all the songs from both angel and buffy. All that were aired. So if you give me the list that's on the album, I can tell you which episodes they are from.

I was bored. :eek: (Not trying to steal any "thunder.")

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme (Nerf Herder) - Theme Song
2. Teenage FBI (Guided by Voices) - Not featured
3. Temptation Waits (Garbage) - Not featured
4. Strong (Velvet Chain) - "Never Kill a Boy on the First Date"
5. I Quit (Hepburn) - Not featured
6. Over My Head (Furslide) - Not featured
7. Lucky (Bif Naked) - "The Harsh Light of Day"
8. Keep Myself Awake (Black Lab) - "The I in Team"
9. Virgin State of Mind (K's Choice) - "Doppelgangland"
10. Already Met You (Superfine) - "Teacher's Pet"
11. The Devil You Know (Face to Face) - "Where the Wild Things Are"
12. Nothing But You (Kim Ferron) - "Beer Bad"
13. It Doesn't Matter (Alison Krauss & Union Station) - "When She Was Bad"
14. Wild Horses (The Sundays) - "The Prom"
15. Pain (Four Star Mary) - "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered, "Dead Man's Party," and "Living Conditions"
16. Charge (Splendid) - "I Only Have Eyes For You"
17. Transylvanian Concubine (Rasputina) - "Surprise"
18. Close Your Eyes (Buffy/Angel Love Theme) (Score by Christophe Beck) - "Becoming Part Two"

I was bored. :eek: (Not trying to steal any "thunder.")

Ah, so "not featured" means it was never used in an actual episode? Because I don't recall ever hearing any Garbage on the show--I surely would have recognized it if it were. They always did strike me as a style that could easily fit into Buffy.

Ah, so "not featured" means it was never used in an actual episode? Because I don't recall ever hearing any Garbage on the show--I surely would have recognized it if it were. They always did strike me as a style that could easily fit into Buffy.

I don't think it was. (Although, I could be wrong.) I checked on a few other websites and they said the same thing.

Ok well I guess I can't help with the ones 'not featured' But I am working on your list now.
BTW, Black lab is one of my favorite bands. If you haven't listened to any of their other songs, listen to a few. Tima Ago is my favorite. I love Remember, see the sun, etc. See the sun is their best album!

Ok so I found Teenage FBI. It's in my folder episode 4x03. But it's in my 'goodies' folder.
Yeah all the not featured ones are just stored in my goodies folder. *shrugs* and since someone else already got to do what I wanted, you don't need the rest of the list. At least it wasn't eli who did it or I'd be highly annoyed.

where's "goodbye to you" by Michelle Branch???
that should have been on there:confused:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/z40u8o5hkHE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/z40u8o5hkHE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

where's "goodbye to you" by Michelle Branch???
that should have been on there:confused:
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/z40u8o5hkHE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Yeah that sucks it's not on that album. I just went a head and got all the songs and put them into albums. I truly have every song ever aired, and some that didn't. It wont all fit onto even 2 data discs. It's just crazy. I have all of Angel's too. And all from the xbox and chaos bleeds games. Yeah, I'm a nerd, try not to remind me.

Yeah that sucks it's not on that album. I just went a head and got all the songs and put them into albums. I truly have every song ever aired, and some that didn't. It wont all fit onto even 2 data discs. It's just crazy. I have all of Angel's too. And all from the xbox and chaos bleeds games. Yeah, I'm a nerd, try not to remind me.

you not a nerd....your a Scooby:stake so Rock on:rock sister rock on!!!

Ok so I found Teenage FBI. It's in my folder episode 4x03. But it's in my 'goodies' folder.
Yeah all the not featured ones are just stored in my goodies folder. *shrugs* and since someone else already got to do what I wanted, you don't need the rest of the list. At least it wasn't eli who did it or I'd be highly annoyed.

Buffygirl, I didn't mean anything by it. :eek: :peace I really was bored. I'm on here WAY too much. (Just look at the Social Group.:lol)

Wouldn't it be great if they released a "From the Bronze" album? There is more than enough songs. Way more.

I know that it long after the fact... but, they did just release a Buffy score album last year, didn't they?

Yeah, I know I'm dreaming. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be great if they released a "From the Bronze" album? There is more than enough songs. Way more.

I know that it long after the fact... but, they did just release a Buffy score album last year, didn't they?

Yeah, I know I'm dreaming. :rolleyes:

I'd buy that kind of album in a heartbeat!!

Back