Buck Rogers (ZICA 1/9)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Buck and Tigerman recently and they are amazing. Sad the line has ended and that DST aren't interested in continuing it, but based on their other product I doubt the quality would have been maintained clothing-wise.

Just to clarify a little, DST didn't by ZICA the company, they only bought our tooling and existing inventory for the Buck Rogers line and the 1/9 scale male body. And yes, based on what I know the Buck Rogers line is pretty much dead at this point.

yeah,I should of clarified better...you sold off the tooling etc...

that said,the two figures you put out are great,basically the Hot Toys of the 8" scale and its a total shame we did not get the characters planned (Hawk,Wilma,Space Vampire,Twiki etc)....this line had potential to be an amazing group of figures

I got Buck and Tigerman recently and they are amazing. Sad the line has ended and that DST aren't interested in continuing it, but based on their other product I doubt the quality would have been maintained clothing-wise.

yeah,I should of clarified better...you sold off the tooling etc...

that said,the two figures you put out are great,basically the Hot Toys of the 8" scale and its a total shame we did not get the characters planned (Hawk,Wilma,Space Vampire,Twiki etc)....this line had potential to be an amazing group of figures

Thanks for the compliments guys, it's much appreciated. I've still got some 1/9 scale projects in the works but nothing related to licensed properties. The new female body is scheduled to be available at the end of March so keep an eye out for it. :)

Back