BSG Starbuck Custom Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry it took so long to get back to this.
Mold is good to go and here are a couple pics of a raw resin cast.
The neck portion is not part of the sculpt. I'm not sure if I can cast a long haired later season version, but I'm definitely going to modify one of these.
If you are interested just shoot me a pm.
Thanks,
BillyB

StarbuckResin1.jpg

StarbuckResin2.jpg

Here's another pic of it painted up.
Starbuck1.jpg

Starbuck2.jpg

pm and payment for sculpt sent:banana

Billy has Blinds guns arrived yet he tells me he has sent you PM's and he promises that they have been sent out ?

Can you let me know if they have as Id like to get Kara and the oher stuff from you asap so I can wire the helms (need to know how much play there is round your sculpt)♠

If still possible I would like to.get a.Starbuck head preferably a painted pne.

Thank you,

gpulley

QUOTE=RebelArt;5007909]If this is still available I'd like to get a Kara head sculpt?[/QUOte

He can be gone for awhile then appear. There are many people here who get busy with life and work, and will show up for a few months than disappear for periods of time. That's why when they offer, you should jump on it. Might not be available later.

Yeah. Unfortunately I only just came across his stuff recently. It looks like he hasn't been on at all since July, so I was wondering if he maybe left the hobby or completely stopped offering his head sculpts. I know some artists quit cold turkey after awhile.

Back