Bruce Lee Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was better than Sideshow's for sure, but I assume this is a prototype, and all bets are off when it comes to that and CM.

By the same token, the SS Indy is superior to the CM (in likeness)

It looks like CM's best human likeness yet but for the price you could probably get 3 or 4 of the Enterbay figures.

The face (not sure about the hands) are also done in a silicon type material mean to simulate skin, whereas the PF's are obviously just painted resin.

I see where this figure derives from The company name is Cinemaquette. Nice stuff, but for the price it has to be as perfect as perfect can get. Thanks to Arnie Kim we can own the perfect Bruce Lee. Hey, maybe Arnie will opt to create a larger format Bruce Lee for us die hard fans. If it is done by him, it would get my $$$.

For the price he just doesn't (in pictures) have that much going for him. I do like the realistic skin they use, but sometimes it seems to hurt the likeness when it comes to production.

This is right on. I'm a big Bruce Lee fan, this is awesome. I can't believe people passed this statue at the con and didn't know who it was. I won't pay the money but I can't see a better sculpt then this. SS was off. I don't know this company that good, but I still remember someone here posting a Godfather Brando figure and it blew me away. Its just nice to see statues come out like the real thing. And from the 2 pics here Bruce looks great.

The ss looks more like jason scott lee the actor who played bruce lee in the bio...the funny thing is the movie was called dragon and on the stand is a dragon its like ss went for the actor and not the real bruce lee.... im a bruce lee fan too but you dont need to be to tell that the cinemaquette is just as off as the ss but in its own way and for that price hell no it looks like some guy in a bruce lee costume...I going with A enterbay from enter the dragon.........:maul

Last edited:
Back