Bruce Lee Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It isn't up on the Cinemaquette website yet, but an SDCC visitor posted this:

Cinemaquette.jpg

I've seen no other photos and read no SDCC news about Cinemaquette at all. Did any of you who attended SDCC catch this?

Looks nice, but the Indy proto looked amazing too and the production piece looked like ^^^^ IMO and I am a big CM fan.

Think they made Brucie's face a bit wide. Though the figure does look realistic.

Alot of attendees did not like this statue. Alot of them asked who is it? ..until they saw the nameplate.

I think it's a pretty good likeness of Bruce. I sure knew it was him the first time I saw a picture of him. At least this statue has long hair and shouldn't be plagued by short hair problems that some of these have been having (i.e. beards).

Doesn't look bad... but its about as off looking as the Sideshow version. Really seems like the best out there is the 1/6 figures from Enterbay.

I do not envy the sculptors who have had to tackle this likeness, I get the impression he is a tough one to nail 100%. Arnie Kim has somehow supernaturally tapped into something very special with his 1/6 sculpts for Enterbay, I'm still baffled by how lifelike those look.

The odd thing is, I was told by George Sohn (owner of Toynami/Cinemaquette) a while back that Arnie Kim would be sculpting the Bruce Lee Cinemaquette. If Arnie did indeed do the honors here, it appears something got lost a little in the transition to the larger scale. The paint and hair styling could also be playing tricks on us... I can see a very good Bruce sculpt in there, it's just not shining through.

Both figures look good, but both figures looks nothing like Bruce Lee!

If your going to make a Bruce, at least try and get the look right, looks as if they seen the Arnie Bruce and gave up!!

As mentioned in a few post above, Enterbay and Arnie Kim has got Bruce Lee locked!!!

I think it looks realy good almost life like.
You dont have to read the name plate to know
who it is. :banghead

I'm not sure what I am looking at here. Is the sculpt displayed in this post a revised version of the SSC Bruce Lee premium format figure?

This is Cinemaquette's Bruce statue. They are 1/3 scale whereas Sideshow's are 1/4 scale.

Back