Brothers Production Fighting Club Tayler ( Tyler Durden )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I sent them an email asking for a refund, guess we'll see what happens next. Storerooms web site says released Dec 19, so that's all I knew, thanks for the heads up.

It went up for Preorder around then, but they don't come out right away, they take anywhere from 2-6 months for production time for Bro.s Productions figures and Apes HK on ebay is always the first to get them in when released. Store-Rooms has always been about 2-4 months behind ebay in getting them so you probably realisticly wouldn't see this from them until April/May.

Thanks guys, I sent them an email asking for a refund, guess we'll see what happens next. Storerooms web site says released Dec 19, so that's all I knew, thanks for the heads up.

It's for the best trust me. As Deckard mentioned what they do is take the figures, open them up and swap certain parts with cheaper versions and recasts. Even on the heads.

sometimes they just take and do not replace. They are shady and not to be trusted. I still use them from time to time to order some random 1/6 part but never a full figure

Wow, how can they do this? This is the first time I've ordered a full figure from them. I've emailed them, but have not heard back. If they don't refund and send me a crappy version, what is the recourse I could take if any? I guess I should have researched this a bit more. :monkey2

Anybody know where I can pick up boots like this please?

ScreenHunter_04Dec122314.jpg

The closest thing I've ever found are from the Ash fig.
I was starting to make my own when this Tayler fig was revealed and I have not touched them since.

I doubt those rings will come off, I think they're part of the molded hands. Looks like you and another board member bought one. There were 4 available, then 2 sold right after I posted this. Anyone else here pic it up?

I really like this figure very much.

Even the jacket isn't that bad really.

Here's one, i just changed the body and repainted both heads.

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

I really like this figure very much.

Even the jacket isn't that bad really.

Here's one, i just changed the body and repainted both heads.

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

These pics are sick!

Did you cut off the neck on one sculpt?

Please tell me exactly what kind of paint to use! i really want to paint some heads...

Back