Brothers Production Fighting Club Tayler ( Tyler Durden )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow great find Tay

Loving the shirt,joggers and shoes

Really hope i could pick them up

Not too bad.

ScreenHunter_02Dec122313.jpg

ScreenHunter_04Dec122314.jpg

ScreenHunter_03Dec122314.jpg

ScreenHunter_05Dec122315.jpg

But I think Sunohc has the best sculpt out there..

4.jpg

This would be cool if I didn't already have 2 better looking Tylers. Good for people who missed Rainman's and Sunochs.

Nice figure, the head sculpts off... But I go with sunohc head over this. The accessories and clothing are cool.

I hope there is enough sellers picking this up, it's been difficult to track down Brother Production figures IMO, if you get to find a source, it's way too expensive, mostly on shipping charges.

I hope there is enough sellers picking this up, it's been difficult to track down Brother Production figures IMO, if you get to find a source, it's way too expensive, mostly on shipping charges.

They sell for like $120, shipping is usually $30 or so for me so its $150.

Still cheaper then a hot toys figure so I can justify it for the really good ones. Plus that shipping price ensures I'm one of the first people to get it. HKApes got me my Batty and Dirty Harry before anyone else.

They sell for like $120, shipping is usually $30 or so for me so its $150.

Still cheaper then a hot toys figure so I can justify it for the really good ones. Plus that shipping price ensures I'm one of the first people to get it. HKApes got me my Batty and Dirty Harry before anyone else.

I'm actually talking about other BP figures sold by other sellers on ebay, this Tyler Durden figure is indeed cheap.

sunglasses and shirt are great, everything else, just not up to par compared to Rainman or sunhoc. but hey, a good start for anyone looking to bash a new one! but still makes me so thankful i have these..

dsc1089.jpg

sunglasses and shirt are great, everything else, just not up to par compared to Rainman or sunhoc. but hey, a good start for anyone looking to bash a new one! but still makes me so thankful i have these..

dsc1089.jpg

I agree 100%, but you also paying $500 more, which I understand in terms of exclusivity. Rainman's Figs ARE NOT for everyone.

A year ago I'd be pretty stoked but now I just wish I could get those pants shirt and glasses off that parted out which I know does not happen with bP. I still like all my current TD stuff better but unlike having options.

The head is a nice sculpt with a crappy likeness. I feel brothers production either has great sculpts with bad likenesses or great likenesses with bad sculpts

Don't you just love his resin made soup:lol
14435968ha2udjewvva6a6.jpg

Plus, doesn't his beard and bruising look like it was drawn on with sharpies?
Not to mention the shades look like old style 3D glasses.
144408mcbcbqq5b5bn51mm.jpg

Back