Brother Production Enter The Daragon Mr Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found a Heroes Club Han 1/6 figure...how much do they go for now? and how good in comparison to this guy?

Hi All, I'm pretty new to posting here. I found a link to this figure in October. It's a pre-order, so I have yet to receive the figure. It is suppose to ship in December.

https://store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=2460

If anyone has ordered or heard about this company before , I'd like to know what their experience with them was like.

I just found a Heroes Club Han 1/6 figure...how much do they go for now? and how good in comparison to this guy?

i have the heroes club one and it's pretty dang awful. i've since sold it off on ebay for about $60. it's definitely not up to todays standard in figure quality for sure

I just ordered one for $139.99 free shipping from Storeroom- Just hope there legit...I don't get the price since there selling for $300 elswhere, but the pictures are of this exact figure. I ordered parts before in past, not bad...But a full figure I never ordered.

I just ordered one for $139.99 free shipping from Storeroom- Just hope there legit...I don't get the price since there selling for $300 elswhere, but the pictures are of this exact figure. I ordered parts before in past, not bad...But a full figure I never ordered.

Be sure to let us know if it turns out legit. I think spending anything over maybe 160 or 180 on this is pretty ridiculous even though it's a nice looking figure.

It is legit alright, but storerooms "figures" are sometimes, SOMETIMES, recasted parts of the "original" per-se. They also sometimes switch out the body with a cheaper one.

Example of this is my Brother Production Collateral Vincent figure I bought from them, the clothing looked different from the pics, but close enough, and the body was one of those BBI bodies which makes the clothing look wonky. ALSO, the headsculpt was cheaply painted. I've seen in hand pics of the "real" Bro. Prod. Vincent and it was a better quality figure.

In the other hand, I bought a Bro. Prod Tayler and it looks exactly as the production pics, tho'. Same painting on the sculpt, same weathering, same clothing.

Either way, I will be getting my Han from storerooms, also XD . I plan on using another body, anyways and nothing a repaint can't fix.

Last edited:
It is legit alright, but storerooms "figures" are sometimes, SOMETIMES, recasted parts of the "original" per-se. They also sometimes switch out the body with a cheaper one.

Example of this is my Brother Production Collateral Vincent figure I bought from them, the clothing looked different from the pics, but close enough, and the body was one of those BBI bodies which makes the clothing look wonky. ALSO, the headsculpt was cheaply painted. I've seen in hand pics of the "real" Bro. Prod. Vincent and it was a better quality figure.

In the other hand, I bought a Bro. Prod Tayler and it looks exactly as the production pics, tho'. Same painting on the sculpt, same weathering, same clothing.

Either way, I will be getting my Han from storerooms, also XD . I plan on using another body, anyways and nothing a repaint can't fix.

How is that legit? Thats the exact definition of a bootleg :cuckoo:

Oh, I thought that by "legit" you meant if they were actually "selling" the unlicensed figure at $139 compared to $300 XD . I've seen phishing sites with HT figures at low prices and such. Got confused.

It's indeed a bootleg of an unlicensed figure :p . Or a switch-a-roo of parts.

hah, bootlegging a bootleg

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for items to arrive? They offered free shipping so I assume that it may take about a month for the slowest method possible.

hah, bootlegging a bootleg

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for items to arrive? They offered free shipping so I assume that it may take about a month for the slowest method possible.

Yeah, a month or less, I sometimes get items shipped from Hong Kong faster than mainland china. Storerooms is located in hong kong.

Freaks

Storeroom recast the figures and typicially also take accessories out in place of the original.I bought my collateral figure from there and it was not remotely close to the brothers production.Han has been out now for over 1 month so how could rhe not have it ? I paid $300 for my Han and there is no way it Canbe sold for $140

Just be careful

My.02

Back