Brother Production Enter The Daragon Mr Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no point buying this. enterbay have released RM5 with a lovely sculpt of mr hans ;)

EB isn't doing the ETD outfit though so yea there still is a point in buying this. :lol

i reckon if you wait long enough someone will end up doing custom claws and hans outfit for the RM5. easy pay day for whoever does it.
anyways that RM5 blue outfit will come in nice for some custom kung fu pieces

I still think this is better than Enterbay's offering.
I like the option of having 2 sculpts and this comes with the correct outfit and more importantly the 'steel knives' hand

....just don't want to pay $250+ shipped for this....

I'll pass on Enterbays, too much $$ and work for a Han. There are 2 BPs on ebay at $200. I don't see this one dropping soon, might be like the Anton figure.

I'll pass on Enterbays, too much $$ and work for a Han. There are 2 BPs on ebay at $200. I don't see this one dropping soon, might be like the Anton figure.

Maybe. But it will probably be cheaper overall.

$60 for body and head sculpt, and then another $40 or so for the gear from whoever decides to make it as a set I guess. I don't see anybody charging $140 for clothes and claws.

I still think this is better than Enterbay's offering.
I like the option of having 2 sculpts and this comes with the correct outfit and more importantly the 'steel knives' hand

....just don't want to pay $250+ shipped for this....

:exactly:

Finally saw this in person at a friend's place and i have nothing but praises for it!
The battle-damaged head has very nicely done beads of sweat that you wouldn't probably notice in most pics.
Everything was nicely done but he had a hard time standing as both knees are weak, he's leaning on Sammo's elbow in the pic.
(Btw, the "gray" hair is just the flash...)

MrHan.jpg

Back