Brother Production Enter The Daragon Mr Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How could you not want this if you own the HT EtD !?

Cause it's not licensed & made by HT! :lol

but I doubt HT or any other company will tackle Mr. Han.:monkey1

This figure looks pretty decent to me & like what SAB said, it's a great companion to a DX04 BL. :)

This figure is at retail price $220 Singapore Dollars...pretty ex for a Brother Production...

This figure is at retail price $220 Singapore Dollars...pretty ex for a Brother Production...

I heard retail price at Hk abt s$160, but the bird shop in Singapore selling s$220. It's pretty expensive compare to previous brother productions selling roughly s$140-$160.

I can't see there only being 100 of these. I think they've said that about nearly all of their figures and it always seemed to me there were more around.

Bros. Prods. have become so expensive. I remember buying my No Country For Old Men fig at 89$ shipped

its good for what your getting. the sculpt is just a little off compared to some of the hans custom sculpts floating around in the past.

3160.jpg

my han is better tan this and 100 limited in the world!!!

Considering there are only 100 of these, I doubt you'll see them go for much under $300 anywhere. Too bad since it would make a great dio with the DX Bruce. Hopefully HT will eventually make one.

Considering there are only 100 of these, I doubt you'll see them go for much under $300 anywhere. Too bad since it would make a great dio with the DX Bruce. Hopefully HT will eventually make one.

I'm actually surprised Enterbay hasn't gotten around to making Han or Jim Kelley yet.

ouch, only 100 ?

Back