Brother Production Blade Hunter Re-release!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked the fig up from KGHobby Toys

Not bad for £100

DSCF2277_zps5b4ffbbc.jpg

DSCF2276_zpsd31313e5.jpg

Missed picking one of these re-releases up last year, so I ordered one when I saw they were back in stock.
How long does KGHobby usually take to ship? I ordered it a little over a week ago and it only got as far as "awaiting shipment" even though the listing on the site is still "In stock and ready to ship".

Still not digging the Brother's Production portraits but the clothes are spot on. If I can get a bbkill sculpt I might pick this up.

Glad to see these are available again... I painted up the BBKill sculpt for someone and it made me regret the decision not to buy this one :lol

$178 shipped is kind of high, but better than it was selling for and with the BBKill head it will be an awesome addition.

Glad to see these are available again... I painted up the BBKill sculpt for someone and it made me regret the decision not to buy this one :lol

$178 shipped is kind of high, but better than it was selling for and with the BBKill head it will be an awesome addition.

HEY! Don't you get any ideas buddy...

is $195 shipped worth the money? can't believe their retail price went up almost twice.

If you want a Deckard really bad then it may be. The suit is OK, and the accessories are acceptable, but the body and shoes are junk and the heads aren't great.

Can someone post the ultimate Deckard, with all the upgraded custom head & shoes etc?

That's pretty subjective, but I would probably go with the Yunsil outfit used by Velvet Morning, BBKill head, and maybe the DCD Spirit shoes.

Subjective, but I'd have to agree with you. I think those parts would add up to at least the best Deckard at this time. And I can't think of many ways they could be improved upon.

I agree Velvet Morning's is the best overall. But I did like the modified Sideshow Indy head someone used here on the board. I thought that bashed custom looked fantastic. Anyone remember whose it was?

As far as the Brothers Production figure, it's probably the least expensive option you'll find despite it being $200.

Back