Brother Production Blade Hunter Re-release!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
KGhobby is re-releasing the Brother Production Blade Hunter at $108 or pre-order. Great if you missed it the first time around. Ity looks exactly like the first release....

IMG_3201_509x800__10680.1352232389.1280.1280.jpg

533790_382811175126755_441075832_n.jpg

545344_382811218460084_334627115_n.jpg

485052_382811245126748_1340135244_n.jpg

12692_382811288460077_231184446_n.jpg

Doesn't look nearly as impressive as some of the customs I've seen here. Missed opportunity for some improvements.

definitley a missed opportunity to improve the sculpt. still, outfit is solid and with a replacement custom head that could be offered, were in business.

I dunno. Not great, but a pretty good Ford likeness in relation to some other custom attempts out there (including the DX Hot Toys figure IMO).

Where is this available, search for it on the bay, but man the price tag is 300, any other place for pre-order??....

I got a customized first issue but without those little items, watch, origami swan etc.

Thank you:1-1:, Just bought the original realese headsculpts for a friend, he wanted the clothing set, gonna give him the link.:wave

I spent like 2 years looking for the brothers production and nothing, so i bashed my own. I picked up the old android hunter, customed the SST indy sculpt, and im waiting for one of Spensers coats. A week later, this comes out!! LOL

I dont think the original release's battle-damaged sculpt didn't have the sweaty appearance, so that's a slight improvement.

I'm so glad I was able to get Spenser's set when I did. They really needed to tighten up on the tailoring for this guy but obviously, they've changed nothing.

Still trying to pick up their Roy though. Can't afford Velvetmorning's amazing set, but BP's is a nice enough figure for me.

Heck, I'll take one. I couldn't afford Velvet Morning's magnificent set, and I'm tired of waiting for Hot Toys to get the license. $108 is an absolute steal nowadays anyway!

Thanks, siquisiri!

I went ahead and pre-ordered. Didn't want to miss out again, as I really do dig this figure and think it is the best bootleg Deckard out there, even though it does have its flaws. Don't like paying up front for pre-orders, but I'll just file a dispute if it doesn't show up in 45 days.

I went ahead and pre-ordered. Didn't want to miss out again, as I really do dig this figure and think it is the best bootleg Deckard out there, even though it does have its flaws. Don't like paying up front for pre-orders, but I'll just file a dispute if it doesn't show up in 45 days.

How do you mean? It's not scheduled to ship til the end of 1Q2013.

starwars_ecard_everyday_smack_hanpalm.gif

Back