Bring on the Winter Olympics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice comments coming from a guy who's country has a higher population and more money to spend. Stop being blind and naive like most prideful Americans.

STFU Eli! :naughty Your only Canadian when they do well. When they don't...you're nowhere to be seen.....

GOLD for the USA's 4 man Bobsled.......36 medals now leading the pack.

Last edited:
Ive heard that the IOC considers the winning country the one with the most golds, any truth to that.

Canada is 2 gold medals short of setting a new Olympic record with 14 golds. The current record is (13) Norway and Russia share that record. Lol at how touchy some of you yanks are. :D

Gold ftw. :monkey3

Canada is 2 gold medals short of setting a new Olympic record with 14 golds. The current record is (13) Norway and Russia share that record. Lol at how touchy some of you yanks are. :D

Gold ftw. :monkey3

I was just about to say.. :lecture

Congrats to Sweden for their gold in Womens Curling..it was a close one

Congrats to Poland Womens Cross Country Gold!..again a close one.

Congrats to Germany Womens Speed Skating:team pursuit Gold!..great finnish over the Japanese.

Really cool to have the most Olympic Champions at the games so far, especially being the host of the games. Time to go after that soviet record of 13 golds :rock

to bad the number of gold medals doesn't count, only the total number of medals :rolleyes:

You're kidding yourself if you think the same stigma of Olympic Champion that comes with the gold, also comes with the silver and bronze :lol

Way to diminish your countries Silver and Bronze medalists. :rolleyes:

????

I'm sure all of our country's athletes are painfully aware of what I'm talking about when they finish 2nd or 3rd. I'm sorry but all medals are not created equal, but isn't that obvious?

Back