Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, me too. Love their cold opens. Anything could happen. Hope Jesse doesn't buy the farm, tonight! I think now that they've shown them both with guns that one is going to kill the other. Not necessarily tonight, but by the end of the series.

Man....

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I'm about 15 minutes in. Perhaps I missed it, but was it made clear that Walt actually planned to kill Jessie with a ricin cigarette or is that Jessie just being paranoid?

So I'm about 15 minutes in. Perhaps I missed it, but was it made clear that Walt actually planned to kill Jessie with a ricin cigarette or is that Jessie just being paranoid?

I'll post it in spoilers just for the heck of it. (Not sure if people consider it one though.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll post it in spoilers just for the heck of it. (Not sure if people consider it one though.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If Jesse dies, I'm boycotting this show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hot damn!

Spoiler Spoiler:

With that said, I will probably watch Talking Bad tonight. :lol
Can't stand Hardwick. He's just not intelligent enough to offer any insight whatsoever into what he's seen. Always asks the stupidest, most obvious questions. Don't know why they offered him the job as Talking Bad could've been interesting.

Back