Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot damn!

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's exactly how I felt!!! :lol It feels wrong, but yeah, I'm leaning towards Walt again.

I don't want to see Jesse die though. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

The ones who I can see surviving all of this are Hank and his wife...but then again, maybe Gilligan wants us to feel that they're safe.

I loved that line from tonight's ep though.

Walt's response to Saul about the Belize and Old Yeller metaphors were priceless. :lol

Skyler is as annoying as Lori from TWD . she needs to go as well

Like I was saying earlier, after tonight, Skyler is definitely earning her title as 'Mrs. Heisenberg.' She's definitely committed to making it to finish line, at this point.

I want the series to end with Skinny Pete making his way to Mexico with all of the barrels of cash, and, subsequently, living in a giant mansion.:lol

I liked the little things tonight like when Walt was trying to figure out where Jesse when (and I think he was talking to Saul.) And then Walt asks if they checked 'Beaver's' place..... :lol

RJ Mitte is on Talking Bad tonight and on the table in front of him are pancakes and cereal. :lol

So, you hate Skyler, you hate Jesse...do you just go around punching babies or something? :lol

babyBoot.jpg

Back