Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet that Moses movie is gonna get quite the controversy when they see white actors playing Egyptian and Hebrews . Then again I don't think it will be that bad to be honest actually.

Weren't there some rumors that the actor playing Hank wanted out and he was going to die?

I remember reading speculation about that even before season 5 Started. Maybe Hank will be taken out soon or something?
Dean Norris asked to be killed off in season 5A, I think, b/c it would've made scheduling for him with Under the Dome easier. Gilligan refused saying Hank's character was too important to the end game. So for sure the two things are unrelated (someone important dying and Norris' request).

breaking-bad-dexter-writers.jpg

Yes that's correct mate. Frank pm'd me back saying it was Tib street. I think it is close to the skate shop or something. I really want to come see it! Take some pics today then buddy?

Yes that's correct mate. Frank pm'd me back saying it was Tib street. I think it is close to the skate shop or something. I really want to come see it! Take some pics today then buddy?

Will do mate. It's just next to a Forbidden Planet ( which is on the opposite road behind this from the looks of it , Oldham Street ) who stock hot toys and sideshow stuff also if you've never been so it might be worth a look in there too.

I think that wall is allowed graffiti , I hope so anyway , I'd hate to see it get painted over shortly.

Back