Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My quess is...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting. Why would Todds uncle be desperate for Walt to cook though? Also using the ricin for himself? Way too painful death for a suicide.

Interesting. Why would Todds uncle be desperate for Walt to cook though? Also using the ricin for himself? Way too painful death for a suicide.

Wasnt that Todd's uncle...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wasnt that Todd's uncle...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes........................

Walt should of listened to Mike and had her killed last season.

He's definitely back in town to kill her, Todd and the rest of this crew. He's probably accepted that he will be dead at any time considered it's a year into the future, so why not get revenge before he goes.

Although there could be some unknown circumstance that made Walt come out of hiding.

Last edited:
Great episode last night i was waiting for the confrontation between Hank and Jesse and it just want off have to wait now :panic:

Wikipedia said:
Ricin causes severe diarrhoea and victims can die of shock. Death typically occurs within 3–5 days of the initial exposure... Victims often manifest nausea, diarrhea, tachycardia, hypotension and seizures persisting for up to a week...
Hopefully we can get off the theory now that the ricin is for Walt. It would be an idiotic way to kill himself.

I don't see Walt killing himself. He'd have done it by now. If something happened to his family he'd snap and die killing whoever hurt them imo.

Also I would think the chemo would prevent Walt from growing back his hair, I wonder if it being back is a sign he is back in remission again.

Everyone, I mean everyone thinks he's gonna die. I'm starting to think that could be exactly why he may end up living somehow.

Spoiler Spoiler:

His hair can grow back if he stops chemo. If he's on the run he can't go for treatments because he's registered and will ping at every treatment facility.

His hair can grow back if he stops chemo. If he's on the run he can't go for treatments because he's registered and will ping at every treatment facility.

That's true, but if he were still dying from it and stopped, I don't think he'd be out and about, buying machine guns from Denny's even if his life depended on it. Unfortunately I've seen people in just that state and they are pretty much totally bed-ridden. I just get the feeling that if they really want to do something no one sees coming, at this point, he'll have to live somehow. It's alot differant than the end of THe Sopranos where no one really knew one way or the other what was going to happen and lots of people still won't accept the fact that Tony is dead. If I asked 10 people, I feel like all 10 would say Walts doomed.

That's true, but if he were still dying from it and stopped, I don't think he'd be out and about, buying machine guns from Denny's even if his life depended on it. Unfortunately I've seen people in just that state and they are pretty much totally bed-ridden. I just get the feeling that if they really want to do something no one sees coming, at this point, he'll have to live somehow. It's alot differant than the end of THe Sopranos where no one really knew one way or the other what was going to happen and lots of people still won't accept the fact that Tony is dead. If I asked 10 people, I feel like all 10 would say Walts doomed.

I personally think Tony died. I think all the signs were there.

Yea, plus if you read that definitive 25 page article on the ending with David Chase's radio interview, you know he's dead.

It's kinda why I also like the way Deadwood ended. It was happy, as happy as it could have gotten ever again. Al and Bullock won, at a cost, but they won and they saved the town. Their town. If it had kept going Al would have left to Chicago and died, and the town would have burnt down. I like that if you look at it as the story of that single Gold Claim in conjunction with Deadwood itself, than it absolutely came full circle in every imaginable way.

Camera work really told the story, IIRC whenever Tony looked somewhere you saw his perspective and in the end doesn't he look up and it's black? Black means death, it's easy to see it when you look at it from a broad perspective. I didn't want him dead, but that's all she wrote.

Walt wanting death for himself by going to his house for the Ricin is ludicrous. He could just as easily wait for the Cancer.

Back