Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it very interesting that Ricin has been in play for so many seasons but it takes the last season for it to be used.

Pardon me for my stupid theory.

AGAIN...Pardon me for my ludicrous theory.

Nah...I didnt take it personally. Just kind of embarrassed about how dumb it actually does sound! :lol:
LOL, just so you know, my comment wasn't aimed at you, specifically. I only said it would be idiotic of Walt to kill himself that way. Quite a few people have speculated that Walt intends to take the ricin (including some critics reviewing the show) but they haven't looked into what a grim death it would be, I guess. I'm just trying to do my part to kill the theory since I find it so improbable.

I was thinking previously that Lydia would be out of the picture by episode 8 but after last night, it seems probable that she'll be Walt's nemesis this season. I was reading a short interview with the actress that plays Lydia and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
This season needs a better class of a nemesis. I hope she isn't made out to be the main thorn in Walt's side. Although if she is, and done right, I'll shut right up.

This season needs a better class of a nemesis. I hope she isn't made out to be the main thorn in Walt's side. Although if she is, and done right, I'll shut right up.
I think it can work in combination with the Czechs and neo-Nazis. Have to say, I was surprised...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Close up of the jackets, they don't look like the same to me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Apparently you can't put images in a spoiler tag.

They aren't the same. Very close though, could still have been from time he spent with that group at some point.

Todd has those two vertical folds on his pockets and Walt does not. It's not a bad theory, anything is game right now.

Okay...my eyes are bad, too! :slap :lol Not Todd's jacket.

After I saw this pic, then saw Todd wearing what I thought was the same jacket last night I figured he must of picked it from Jesse when Todd and Walter were cooking
:dunno

mobile-12714-1376477216-4.jpg

moving on....

Back