Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, I need to make a list and watch these

Haha hell yes you do.

Now, not all of them are the caliber of Breaking Bad but they are all pretty damn amazing and worth watching, at least for the existing shows. Who knows with the new ones yet but they pilots looked great.

Love that show along with Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead.

Just getting caught up on this season of Breaking Bad. Only on episode 2. :eek:

I haven't opened any spoilers...yet. :lol

Haha definitely don't and then I would stay out of this thread in the next couple days until you finish because people will start ignoring spoiler tags after so many days.

I'd also add Justified (FX) to that list.

I just started watching the first season and I have to be honest, the show just isn't connecting with me so far.

I'll finish up season one though and see how I feel.

I think from the list previously mentioned, Boardwalk Empire and Sons of Anarchy are shows not to be missed.

I think they're both better than Breaking Bad and worth picking up.(And I think Breaking Bad is amazing, so I'm not trying to start anything :))

I just started watching the first season and I have to be honest, the show just isn't connecting with me so far.

I'll finish up season one though and see how I feel.

I think from the list previously mentioned, Boardwalk Empire and Sons of Anarchy are shows not to be missed.

I think they're both better than Breaking Bad and worth picking up.(And I think Breaking Bad is amazing, so I'm not trying to start anything :))

Season 1 is just the groundwork, by the end of Season 2 you're really getting into it... then Season 3, 4 and 5 just grab you by the balls :panic:

Trust me, see it through, you won't regret it

Season 1 is just the groundwork, by the end of Season 2 you're really getting into it... then Season 3, 4 and 5 just grab you by the balls :panic:

Trust me, see it through, you won't regret it

:thud:

Sorry Void...I was talking about Justified, lol.

I love Breaking Bad. I'm all caught up on the series and I've loved every minute of the show!

Can't wait to see what the last 8 episodes bring.

:thud:

Sorry Void...I was talking about Justified, lol.

I love Breaking Bad. I'm all caught up on the series and I've loved every minute of the show!

Can't wait to see what the last 8 episodes bring.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

My bad :slap

But yeah, that's a common complaint i've heard about Breaking Bad too, some people watch Season 1 and then stop...

Justified does start out slow. Try to get through season 2. It's a great show and you won't have any regrets. :)

I've said this I think at least twice in the Justified thread, but the show was so slow, I didn't get hooked until the Season 1 finale. But now, it's always awesome.

Back