Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think he punched it again, I think it was just something that led him to reminisce, hence why he went to Jesse and started talking about the Bounder.

anyone know why amc is splitting this season in half and making us wait until next summer to get the second half? seems like a bunch of bull**** to me.

I believe it has to do with ratings. If they have highly rated shows going year round on Sunday nights, they can charge highly inflated rates for advertising on their Sunday night block.

So Breaking Bad ends then Walking Dead starts, then Walking Dead ends and Mad Men starts, Mad Men ends and Breaking Bad starts again. So, in that sense, it give them nearly a whole extra year to find a BB replacement for their Sunday night money slot.

Plus, there's just more merchandising. Selling a Season 5 Blu Ray set for $39.99 and a Season 6 Blu-Ray set for $39.99 instead of one set for $59.99. More time to sell t-shirts, mugs and buttons with the Br Ba logo, all that kinda stuff.

The other 'pro' I can think of, is an extra year of Emmy consideration. Just for the prestige factor. . . it's not by itself a reason to split the season up, but when they make a list of pro and cons to make the decision, when the list of 'pros' is 'more money and more awards' and the list of cons is "it will piss off the viewers", the choice is pretty easy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh. My bad. Still we don't know if he has or not. I think he has personally.

I don't think he punched it again, I think it was just something that led him to reminisce, hence why he went to Jesse and started talking about the Bounder.

Yeah, I think so too.

Just got done watching the season finale... the ending was great.

I literally have no idea what's going to happen next season.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Think Hank will have to start and check out Walt's Gambling story first to see if it's legit before he does anything. Then Sal will most likely get a call from his buddies that hooked them up with all the legal documents.

Spoiler Spoiler:

and, Lydia....:love:love:love:monkey5:monkey5 is the prettiest actress in the show so far

kz8hi.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

He was washing his hands like most normal people would do in a bathroom, then he walked over to dry them and ending up reminiscing, it was pretty clear to me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

and, Lydia....:love:love:love:monkey5:monkey5 is the prettiest actress in the show so far

kz8hi.jpg

yes very stupid, lame way to make him find out.:lecture

agreed
Spoiler Spoiler:

So, we have to wait till next summer for the rest of this season and the series finale? Great, awesome. So much was built up in the last few seconds of the episode and then bam... now we have to wait.

They best not do that with The Walking Dead Season 3, ugh.

i'm good with the split season actually, there's so much more good **** coming out on AMC anyways.

To bad the big networks couldn't produce shows like these.:slap

Now of course if the world ends in Dec. I'll be pissed.:monkey2

i'm good with the split season actually, there's so much more good **** coming out on AMC anyways.

To bad the big networks couldn't produce shows like these.:slap

Now of course if the world ends in Dec. I'll be pissed.:monkey2

Agreed about the break. A lot of other good TV coming up and I only have so much time.

like what?
besides Walking Dead?

Back