Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope not. As I said before dude is a cold bastard. He's a ****ing **** man. I have a feeling Jesse will be there for years do to the time jump. That sucks.
I think it's more months than years, but it'll be a very long time in Jesse's world. To say I'm looking forward to how this develops is an understatement. Can't wait to find out everyone's final fate. Especially how Walt will handle Todd, Jack and Lydia (could see Walt wasting everyone and giving Todd a very cold delivery of "sorry for your loss" before blowing him straight to hell). Pretty sure Lydia will get the ricin, now.

Re: No love for Breaking Bad?

Walt and Flynn turn up armed up rambo style and waste every single person.

Bad boyz 4 lyfe.

Sure.

"Horrible ****ing Human Being Number 4566"
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6099430&postcount=2510
"Horrible ****ing Human Being Number 4565"

Did they cut some footage from the first episode with the flash forward!? I've seen a lot of pics of Walt in a diner that was supposed to be from that episode but I never saw that footage while watching it. Any word on that?
I remember seeing some footage of Walt in a diner where he breaks up his bacon and arranges them in "52"

Don't remember exactly which episode was it from and if it has been already discussed here.l

do you think Skyler could forgive Walt?

Forgive him, yes. Take him back, no. I'm team Walt, so I'm pulling for him. A lot of people point to him letting Jane die as his turning point. She was going to ruin everything for him and destroy Jessie as well. She was just a big druggie so no big loss. Most of Walt's actions were to try and fix other people screw ups.

Jesus Christ........not again.

:lol:rotfl

Now Walt's is a different journey altogether.

Definitely started out with the best intentions, however in the latter stages of the show, it was clear to see they were swept aside to fuel his ego. I still think aside the ego/power trip Walt has been on lately, he still desperately wants to provide for his family and I can't help but sympathise with him. I still can't bring myself to quit 'Team Walt'.

Definitely started out with the best intentions, however in the latter stages of the show, it was clear to see they were swept aside to fuel his ego. I still think aside the ego/power trip Walt has been on lately, he still desperately wants to provide for his family and I can't help but sympathise with him. I still can't bring myself to quit 'Team Walt'.

That is Walt's excuse, not his reason. If his true reason for all of this is to provide for Skyler/Walt Jr/Holly, then he never would have offered up all of the money to save Hank, thus leaving nothing for his core family.

Walt even said it himself when Jesse asked him if they were in the meth or money business: I'm in the empire business. That one comment by Walt himself proves he is purely driven by ego, not a desire to provide for his family. Providing for his family comes second.

I agree. People will always root for Walt because of his dilemma. As much as I want/should dislike his character over the last couple of seasons, I just can't help but empathise with his situation. Mixed in with all the horrible **** Walt has done recently, he is still a good guy deep down. I don't know that I can ever see him as this 'scarface' type of character because I don't believe Walt is rotten to the core.

I believe we all see a little of ourselves in Walt. Just to be able to give the middle finger to society and its morals is almost euphoric ( sorry about the spelling). It is hard not to root for him.

Walt is still a badass and people are still going to root for him.

That is Walt's excuse, not his reason. If his true reason for all of this is to provide for Skyler/Walt Jr/Holly, then he never would have offered up all of the money to save Hank, thus leaving nothing for his core family.

Walt even said it himself when Jesse asked him if they were in the meth or money business: I'm in the empire business. That one comment by Walt himself proves he is purely driven by ego, not a desire to provide for his family. Providing for his family comes second.

I agree. People will always root for Walt because of his dilemma. As much as I want/should dislike his character over the last couple of seasons, I just can't help but empathise with his situation. Mixed in with all the horrible **** Walt has done recently, he is still a good guy deep down. I don't know that I can ever see him as this 'scarface' type of character because I don't believe Walt is rotten to the core.

All excellent points. :clap

I don't know that to be the truth. He did recently plead with Jesse not to burn all the money, as it would have all been for nothing. He then went on to say it wouldn't be Walt he would be punishing, but his family. I agree his judgement and motives have certainly been clouded lately. I don't agree that his family come second in all of this. I think the 'empire' statement should not be confused with his overall goal. Walt wanted something to be proud of considering the mistake he made with Gray Matter is all. He harbours a grudge over that time period, and this is something to right that wrong. I don't think he was necessarily substituting his family for the 'empire'. That is not how I seen it anyway.

I don't know that to be the truth. He did recently plead with Jesse not to burn all the money, as it would have all been for nothing. He then went on to say it wouldn't be Walt he would be punishing, but his family. I agree his judgement and motives have certainly been clouded lately. I don't agree that his family come second in all of this. I think the 'empire' statement should not be confused with his overall goal. Walt wanted something to be proud of considering the mistake he made with Gray Matter is all. He harbours a grudge over that time period, and this is something to right that wrong. I don't think he was necessarily substituting his family for the 'empire'. That is not how I seen it anyway.

But it was his family that caused him to lose out on Gray Matter and become just a high school chemistry teacher. That is what is driving Walt along with his hubris. Walt uses "I'm doing all this for my family" as an enabler and uses it to rationalize all of his actions.

He pleads with Jesse not to burn the money because then it would all be for nothing and he would be left in the same spot as he was with Gray Matter.

But it was his family that caused him to lose out on Gray Matter and become just a high school chemistry teacher. That is what is driving Walt along with his hubris. Walt uses "I'm doing all this for my family" as an enabler and uses it to rationalize all of his actions.

He pleads with Jesse not to burn the money because then it would all be for nothing and he would be left in the same spot as he was with Gray Matter.

I guess we just see things differently. I definitely agree that Walt has been primarily ego driven the past season or so, but I can't believe he is using his family as an excuse to justify his actions. I still think rooted down deep, Walt is a good guy fighting the good fight.

Back