Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across some rumored spoilers. Some of them are pretty outlandish and obviously not true, but there are some that could feesibly happen, imo.
My question is if I post them...Should I put them in a spoiler tag??

Hello?

Anybody? :dunno

Last edited:
I came across some rumored spoilers. Some of them are pretty outlandish and obviously not true, but there are some that could feesibly happen, imo.
My question is if I post them...Should I put them in a spoiler tag??

Hello?

Anybody? :dunno

Yeah, definitely spoiler tags.

I'm still on the bandwagon that if the episode has aired, then spoiler tags are no longer needed, but if it's part of something that hasn't aired, then spoiler tags for sure.

Yeah because like us (the viewer) she as a character is also supposed to know that Walt really did try to save Hank. So what if she believes her husband got her brother-in-law killed. She should have just listened to Walt and packed up her bags. Biyatch indeed :rolleyes:.

Are there now people who also believe that Walt Jr. is a jerk for trying to defend his mother? I won't be surprised.

Yeah Walt likely knew about the phone being tapped, he put on that show as Heisenberg so Skyler would seem like the total victim to the cops. Even though he might have meant those things he said, he likely wanted the cops to know he was the one responsible for all things and not his wife.
I'm not judging her just by an episode or season. Rather the entire course of the series.

You're the worst kind of person.
Say my name! :thwak :wink1:

Also, that reflection could be an omen.

bCfMpRL.jpg
Nice catch. Could be.

Man, I love the little things this show drops on you. I would not catch most of these if it wasn't for other people pointing it out.

E60ZhXV.gif

Didn't notice the parallel when watching. Both lost someone extremely close to them, and both(?) seek out revenge no matter how long it takes.

I guess it all depends on what is going to happen with Walt and his M60 in the flash forward (well, it's present time now).

Also, that reflection could be an omen.

bCfMpRL.jpg

wow. WOW :horror oh my god that is clever.

Such an eerie Omen too....

Did they cut some footage from the first episode with the flash forward!? I've seen a lot of pics of Walt in a diner that was supposed to be from that episode but I never saw that footage while watching it. Any word on that?

I'm sure Walt gets killed but who shoots him? Only real candidates are Jessie, Skylar, or Walt Jr. I'm sure somehow he redeems himself in the end by saving his family and Jessie. I'm pulling for Walt to come out alive and leave an opening for speculation of did he make it or not. If he meets up with his family at a Los Hermanos and a Journey song starts playing, I'm going to lose it.

Did they cut some footage from the first episode with the flash forward!? I've seen a lot of pics of Walt in a diner that was supposed to be from that episode but I never saw that footage while watching it. Any word on that?

Nope. All of it was filmed for this episode. It was the last scene shot for the show, I believe. You can hear about it on the insider Podcast with Vince and crew.

I'm sure Walt gets killed but who shoots him? Only real candidates are Jessie, Skylar, or Walt Jr. I'm sure somehow he redeems himself in the end by saving his family and Jessie. I'm pulling for Walt to come out alive and leave an opening for speculation of did he make it or not. If he meets up with his family at a Los Hermanos and a Journey song starts playing, I'm going to lose it.

do you think Skyler could forgive Walt?

She already did. Sorta. That was Walt's way of saving Skyler, and her "i'm sorry" was a way of saying....well....kinda just that.

But they're done forever.

Okay my friends here's the long *** convoluted mess of rumors I read this morning.
Theres a lot of this that can't possibly be true because of the events that have already happened, but there are some interesting parallels. I mean I wonder if this could have been a rough draft of a script or a reworked one since a copy went missing earlier this year...or just someones wild imagination?
Anyways...Please don't shoot the messenger! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Okay my friends here's the long *** convoluted mess of rumors I read this morning.
Theres a lot of this that can't possibly be true because of the events that have already happened, but there are some interesting parallels. I mean I wonder if this could have been a rough draft of a script or a reworked one since a copy went missing earlier this year...or just someones wild imagination?
Anyways...Please don't shoot the messenger! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

well I did hear that the people behing the show came up with at least 30 different ending and they tried to justify them and then they started to mix them up, until they came up with what we have now.

So this might very well be a rough draft of some of those endings they were thinking of doing.

well I did hear that the people behing the show came up with at least 30 different ending and they tried to justify them and then they started to mix them up, until they came up with what we have now.

So this might very well be a rough draft of some of those endings they were thinking of doing.

That happened with Gus's final scene for Face Off. They had so many different outcomes and eventually came up with the one we seen, which was extremely over the top.

Back