• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Breaking Bad Walt & Jesse Iminime, O.S.O & Rainman Taxi Driver (fullset)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my Walt & Jesse chem suit versions. Would ideally like to sell this as a lot but would consider splitting if I have a buyer for both.

The sculpts are by Iminime. Walter is the most recent sculpt by Iminime. They only did the one for Jesse. Both are on HT bodies. Walt is on a HT narrow and Jesse is on a HT slim body.

The chem suits are by O.S.O. and are by far the best chem suits available to buy. I believe these are no longer available.

All the accessories are included too. The star on the Pollos bucket is a glow in the dark star just like the show. The money stacks were a private commission for myself.

I would like $800 shipped for the lot.

Thanks

IMG_7757.JPG

IMG_7760.JPG

IMG_7763.JPG

IMG_7767.JPG

IMG_7782.JPG

IMG_7770.JPG

IMG_7773.JPG

IMG_7776.JPG

IMG_7779.JPG

IMG_7785.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Breaking Bad Walt & Jesse Iminime & O.S.O

Sadly it is time to move this grail on.

This is from the double Taxi Driver set by Rainman. It is a fullset and painted by Rainman. Comes with the snub nose, Magnum, robbiethepainter Randolphs and the Rainman original shades.

Looking for a realistic offer. Thanks

IMG_7814.JPG

IMG_7816.JPG

IMG_7818.JPG

Back