Boxes for our JAWS figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be passing on the box. The whole Quint topic was just out of curiosity, though.

Well then, you just go then! :D
But thanks for the input. At least we have some idea of a QUINT box title now.

If there's no more dissent or discussion, I will forward the info to Anthony and be back with his info so you guys can order what you want.
Let me know. Last call for alchohol!:banana

Great idea Les! I've been gone all week, so I hope I'm not too late, but I would definitely be interested in a set of these!!!

Here is the info on the boxes from Anthony:

$30.00 each plus shipping ($7.00) or $75 per set of three if purchased together plus shipping ($12.00).

They can contact me at this e-mail: [email protected]

Here is the final Brody box

Jaws_1.jpg

Jaws_3.jpg

Jaws_4.jpg

Jaws_2.jpg

I like the inside panels. Anyway, there they are.
Just so you know, I am just like the rest of you here, I get nothing for these. These are Anthony's only.
Buy if you wish. I am pretty stoked though. He put a lot into them. Can't wait for my set.

Hope you all enjoy. At least it gives us something else unique for our sets.

Last edited:
Man! That is just great! I love the underwater effect of the interior. Superb! I also really appreciate the simplicity of it. It feels like it's out of the 70's!

Trev

Les, will he have these available for a little while? I want a set, but with SDCC just a couple of weeks away, it will be about a month for me before I can budget them in.

Les, will he have these available for a little while? I want a set, but with SDCC just a couple of weeks away, it will be about a month for me before I can budget them in.

Sure. Once he has the pattern down, he can make one years later. I still get my Superman boxes from time to time. Just ask him and let me know you are interested.

Sure. Once he has the pattern down, he can make one years later. I still get my Superman boxes from time to time. Just ask him and let me know you are interested.

Great! Thanks very much! I am definitely interested and will get a set after SDCC is over.

Great! Thanks very much! I am definitely interested and will get a set after SDCC is over.

Rock on!

Trev, your boy Tom Waits in your avatar there just performed in Jacksonville Florida on his new tour on July 1st. Wish I coulda seen him. He's a great one. Surprised you never sculpted him, as his head is so amazing. BTW, you ought to sculpt him as he was in Bram's Stoker's Dracula, as Renfield. He was great in that. Anyway, had to mention that. Thought of you when I saw he was playing nearby.
Waits Glitter and Doom Tour Dates

I think the boxes are a cool item to have , I can't afford them at the moment but will pick a set up somewhere down the line. I'm planning to display these figures without their boxes anyway for quite a while !

Thanks for making this happen Les ! :)

I think the boxes are a cool item to have , I can't afford them at the moment but will pick a set up somewhere down the line. I'm planning to display these figures without their boxes anyway for quite a while !

Thanks for making this happen Les ! :)

Honored sirs! :bow

Rock on!

Trev, your boy Tom Waits in your avatar there just performed in Jacksonville Florida on his new tour on July 1st. Wish I coulda seen him. He's a great one. Surprised you never sculpted him, as his head is so amazing. BTW, you ought to sculpt him as he was in Bram's Stoker's Dracula, as Renfield. He was great in that. Anyway, had to mention that. Thought of you when I saw he was playing nearby.
Waits Glitter and Doom Tour Dates

Trevor, lucky bastard that he is, did get to see Waits during this tour in Phoenix. I had to miss him when he came thru St. Lou last week... I'll be kicking myself for a very, very long time for that. :banghead

I made the trip in a broken down jalopy....it was difficult driving a few hundred miles while going in reverse, but for Waits....it was worth it. :D

Thanks for the heads up, Les....If I could have, I would have DEFINITELY gone to both Phoenix shows, but it was just too rich for my blood. The show was so great though....I haven't been that inspired in a long time. He shook the pillars of heaven with all that soooouuuulll ;)

as for the lack of Tom Waits sculpts, I definitely want to amend that someday... If only I could create a clone version of myself that was willing to sculpt non-stop with Sideshow, I would be able to get to all of these things I'm dying to do. :D He'd probably be against the slave labor though...kill me in my sleep....
Trev

Back