Boxes for our JAWS figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody post the script! LOL!
Just kidding! I can read Jaws dialogue all day! Keep on with this fever, and we will have some bang up boxes soon!

You're right, Quint and Hooper are tricky to nail down a single line, that's why when I was brainstorming, I had the idea to continue from Brody with shark related lines, since they all had a line directly tied to the monumental task at hand for them.

How about this for an alternate Quint image.

BOX7.jpg

I don't know....I REALLY love that shot!
It's a Bruce shot, that wouldn't likely be on a Bruce box, yet it works for Quint in a great way to me. Don't pass on it just for a closer shot of Quint. It is one of the most powerful shots. Keep that angle at least, POWER! The other shots have that.

Here's 1 for each character.

BOX4.jpg

BOX5.jpg

BOX6.jpg

A couple thematic things I did.

First, I thought it would be sort of interesting if the background photo on the backs of them all featured each character's personal attempt to take down the shark.

Second, I decided to use quotes for each character that were reflective of the mission at hand and their assessment of the situation. So for those, I used:

Brody - "You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Hooper - "I'm talking about finding a Great White."

Quint - "This shark, swallow you whole. Shakin', tenderizin'. Down you go."

Wow.:google
Very nice box art.

Back