Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bowen Cable Retro statue

Side show please hook it up with the cable pf !!!! Make is boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must have a yellow light up eye pleaseeee

and a chrome arm please please please

sideshow for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

picture.php

Now Available to order

https://www.bowendesigns.com/product/thanos_on_throne_statue_website_exclusive.aspx

:slapI also remember another phenomenal sculpt that must've been a Diamond Select piece- Dr. Strange. Again I assumed this was a Bowen Designs statue.

I have been slowly selling off most of my bowen and gotten into 1/4 sideshow stuff, but thes cosmic characters have always been by trojan horse. I cannot resist them. Warlock, Captain Marvel, Genis, Thanos. I'm Frackked.

Bowen Thanos on Throne - Anyone ordere it?

BowenThanos-Wolverine.jpg

I just pre-ordered it. I think it looks great and a must have for any Thanos collection.

Last edited:
Re: Bowen Thanos on Throne - Anyone ordere it?

Honestly, I don't pre-order Bowen anymore...they seem to be pretty easy to pick up down the line.

Is this one going to be ultra-exclusive? If so...that has been said in the past...and it wasn't.

Im going to next week because Im a thanos fanatic, but the deposit will end up being like $85.

Honestly, I don't pre-order Bowen anymore...they seem to be pretty easy to pick up down the line.

Is this one going to be ultra-exclusive? If so...that has been said in the past...and it wasn't.

Yes. I understand all too well what you are talking about. I don't really care about how many are produced, but I do want to make sure I definitely get one. The price may go up or down a little after being released, but I think it is pretty reasonable with the Bowen Club discount right now.

Im going to next week because Im a thanos fanatic, but the deposit will end up being like $85.

Yeah, that's a big chunk for a deposit, but that's that much less you'll have to pay down the line. I think that deposit may only take care of the actual shipping to Hawaii, which is always a lot more than the price Bowen shows for the continental US shipping.

Did you see the pic of him next to the Bowen Museum Wolverine? He's gigantic. There's multiple pics of him up on the Bowen website. Randy posted that the amount of resin used in one of his legs is probably more than the amount used in the whole Wolverine statue.

Did you see the pic of him next to the Bowen Museum Wolverine? He's gigantic. There's multiple pics of him up on the Bowen website. Randy posted that the amount of resin used in one of his legs is probably more than the amount used in the whole Wolverine statue.

Bowen Wolverine is tiny.

nope i dont order bowen stuff, to me they are just toys not collectibles. SS and HTs only, maybe a medicom and yamato if it looks really unique.

nope i dont order bowen stuff, to me they are just toys not collectibles. SS and HTs only, maybe a medicom and yamato if it looks really unique.

I'm sorry...but to me HT are toys and Bowen produces statues...how can you categorize Bowen as a toy? Do you mean that "Bowen is a toy"...meaning a POS?...Because if that's the case...I can live with that....but HT my friend are toys...HELLO! :rotfl

I'm sorry...but to me HT are toys and Bowen produces statues...how can you categorize Bowen as a toy? Do you mean that "Bowen is a toy"...meaning a POS?...Because if that's the case...I can live with that....but HT my friend are toys...HELLO! :rotfl

i meant bowen is lower quality, same as you wouldnt collect hasbro cra...err toys...well i wouldnt anyway.

hot toys are not toys :(

If you want to get technical, a toy is interactive and statues are static, so Hot Toys are toys. They're all collectibles in the end. But how many Bowen statues have you actually seen in real life anyway? They may not be as large as Sideshow's statues, but a lot of them are very attractive and well sculpted.

Back