Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

glassdancer.gif

What was the question again?

haaa, now we're talking.

Topic of discussion: That's a nice BOOTY

Seems like the future looks bright for Marvel Comics Statues by Bowen Designs! Over the last few days, Randy Bowen has hinted at what's coming with the following threads/polls/requests for images, etc... If you're a Marvel Statue fan and I'm assuming you are if you are looking at this thread, you are welcome to contribute your votes, images, and opinions that will help shape what we see produced by Bowen Designs over the next few years!

Iron Man? Maybe the next one will look like the z-sculpt and have a good paint job?

Captain America? How about a few hundred more of these? Sepia variant maybe?

Obscure characters? I bet those five people out there are dying for a Darwin MB

Hulk statue? When 5 variants in one year isn't enough.

Decent Spider-man? Do you think BD can make one?

Randy Bowen statue? Have your Deity realized in polystone form?

Some very good points.

I think if RB takes the time to sculpt Spider-man himself, THEN you'll have a keeper (like his museum Spidey).

I'd want an X-23 and Polaris, otherwise I've got enough of the other characters mentioned.

The problem with the obscure characters it that like everyone else my favorites aren't going to be other people's favorites, so does it make financial sense to make them. If they do, sign me up for a Spiral or Magik.

Re: Bowen Cable Retro statue

retro looks awesome but im very happy with the Modern

ME TOO! I just wanted the sentinel head base to go along with it. That would have been a great option for those of us that liked the modern Cable costume over the retro.

this statue is crazy. if only i could get it locally to where i don't have to pay for shipping, i'd gladly shell out a lot for this. just out of this world awesome. there's something about Sentinel heads...

BOwen must suck...that's the real reason why this piece is going for 3x as much right now. :rolleyes2

Nash bro - some really weird Bowen hate developed here over the last year or so. I used to be all "WTF?" on this, but after a while I realized it's not really that bad. It's really just the same 3 or 4 users posting in every bowen related thread that seem to hate on BD.

Really strange man.. it's like BD did something personal to these guys. Mabye he's been banging their women or something. :huh

I don't get it personally, but what-eva. :lol

There is a lot I like about this statue, I think Bowen did a great job.
But honestly, is it in the same class as the Xmen vs sentinel #1 diorama? I have to say no. I would not pay the $900 it is fetching on eBay right now.

holy $#@$ the last one on ebay sold for 940.00?!! I knew you guys were posting it was selling for some change but I didn't realize that much!

I don't really care for the Bowen line much, I only own two pieces of Bowen product, but I wish I could have gotten this exclusive, it looks fantastic.

i am selling mine $700 local pick up only. i live in nj.

Hope the statues come out looking nice. Look forward to the X-23 and Polaris.

He's produced some pretty cool looking stuff recently: Black Widow, Black Cat, and yet to come: Polaris & Dazzler. I hope his ratio of women to men is higher. Give more of the Marvel ladies their due respect.

Ditto

Back