Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ROGUE - Your favorite look for her?

I prefer the classic yellow and green outfit, it's the look that pops into my mind first when I think of Rogue.

I prefer the classic yellow and green outfit, it's the look that pops into my mind first when I think of Rogue.

Yup! I think most people remember Rogue with the classic yellow & green suit, especially from the cartoon. :D

BTW, great sig! Gil Elvgren is one of my favorite 40's pin-up artists!

Yup! I think most people remember Rogue with the classic yellow & green suit, especially from the cartoon. :D

BTW, great sig! Gil Elvgren is one of my favorite 40's pin-up artists!
The theme from the 90's cartoon will forever be ingrained in my mind! :lol I loved that show. :D

Thanks man. I love Pin-up art and Elvgren is probably my favorite. I've got plenty more sigs made besides this one! How you been doing?

The theme from the 90's cartoon will forever be ingrained in my mind! :lol I loved that show. :D

Thanks man. I love Pin-up art and Elvgren is probably my favorite. I've got plenty more sigs made besides this one! How you been doing?

Outside of the heat :( I've been doing well. Thank God for AC! :D

I hope things are going good in your neck of the woods!

Why does she need the jacket? Apart from wearing a form-fitting, wet-suit kind of thing, I thought she was nigh-invulnerable, so probably impervious to weather. Plus, it looks like her jacket shrunk in the dryer.

It was just her favorite jacket, so she wore it all the time. i LOVE the 990's Jim lee costume, but then.....

XMEN192COVER_400.jpg

I just took my EX Rogue Comiquette to the post office, so this thread slightly bummed me a little.

this one is GREAT too :)

Re: Bowen Designs Doc Ock FS Statue!!!!

Not my cup-o-tea, but there are going to be some very, very happy people that this is being made.

not for me either. I've been spoiled with all the modern style but the sculpt looks great so far.

Wow!! Bowen is really stepping it up lately!!

Well I'm sure happy to see this.....been waiting for a FS classic ock for a long while.

Tone down the muscles and this will be mine. Love the pose.

Back