Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firstly, I was joking.... Secondly, I actually read what you said, and I got it... Thirdly if you want to resort to name calling then you sure as hell ain't worth my time. So argue as much as you want I won't be reading it ... Welcome to the IGGY DB!!

I'm not an 'ignore list' kinda guy myself as it's akin to sticking one's fingers in one's ears and shouting 'LALALALALALALA', but it's sure a shame it doesn't work mutually on the 'blockee' then I wouldn't have to bear witness to your three hundred or so daily barely-literate ramblings.

More's the pity. :lol

I'm not an 'ignore list' kinda guy myself as it's akin to sticking one's fingers in one's ears and shouting 'LALALALALALALA', but it's sure a shame it doesn't work mutually on the 'blockee' then I wouldn't have to bear witness to your three hundred or so daily barely-literate ramblings.

More's the pity. :lol

Better than cable.

aVZgT.gif

Better than cable.

aVZgT.gif

Lol... You know what the funny thing is I was joking, and I went to look at back at what was said and I am pretty sure Thorne is right.... If he hadn't gone all Manopause on me I would have given him some credit for being correct... But now all I can really do is give him credit for being a disposible feminin hygiene product:rotfl

Last edited:
I hate myself for being such an instigator but I can't resist.:panic:

LBt6j.gif

Lol.... It is all fine ... Though I will step out soon. No point in responding to an insulting small minded jerk who decides that someone is stupid because of typos made on an iPhone. Better to talk about some of the fine Bowen works that have been coming out.

Last edited:
That Bishop is nice. One of those statues I want, but not enough to buy right now I guess.

Just got my Dracula on Thursday. Got a full sig from Randy on it which is nice because he typically initials his stuff now a days. I think it came out amazing. Great quality and detail as you would expect from the grand master himself

Looks great, Tavegg! I wonder if Bowen Designs is contemplating making the bigger scale statues in the future for the superheroes as well. I am still contemplating getting this one to go with Frankenstein when he gets released.

Looks great, Tavegg! I wonder if Bowen Designs is contemplating making the bigger scale statues in the future for the superheroes as well. I am still contemplating getting this one to go with Frankenstein when he gets released.

Thanks man. Yeah that has been a question/debate many times here in the forum.... What would happen if Bowen started releasing 1/4 scale statues! :horror

Frankenstein is huge! Would make a great companion piece to Dracula for certain

..."Hey Drac and Frankie...I hear you guys gettin out from Bowen Prison soon...Me and the boys are waitin for ya...We still owe ya pals...Never forgot you threw my little sister in the lake Frankie...and thanks Drac for eatin my parents...We gonna treat ya real nice when ya get out...real nice.":lol

Last edited:
Nice pick-up on Dracula Tavegg, base looks really good.
I've noticed when I order from BD I usually get lower ed# too, so nice on that #13. :)
Did you order Frankenstein?

Thanks PCE. The low number was a nice bonus. Yes I have Frankenstein coming to display with Dracula. I really like how Dracula came out. I picked up the new spiderman museum, one of the IM, and Bishop recently and they all came out really nice as well

Back