Bought new Shelves!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Where did you get those? How much? And like someone asked, do they keep dust out?

Optimus... Where in sweden are you? I'm in stockholm.. and I couldn't find BESTÅ in Ikea barkaby or in kungens kurva..?!

:monkey2

KitFisto said:
Sweet! Where did you get those? How much? And like someone asked, do they keep dust out?

Bought at Ikea, currently not listed in us and canada. They keep most of the dust out but I haven't had them for that long so I don't really know for sure :monkey3

Calle_Sandell said:
Optimus... Where in sweden are you? I'm in stockholm.. and I couldn't find BESTÅ in Ikea barkaby or in kungens kurva..?!

I picked them up in Malmö.

hmm... They don't have it in Stockholm :(

Thats kind of stupid! If they should have'em somewhere it should be in the capitalcity! though since we are in Sweden one could think that they should have'em everywhere!

>Sigh<

Check out the DOCENT line.
That was my first choise but when no longer avalible here i searched for something similar and eventually found these.

customizerwannabe said:
Checked in my IKEA in MI today. Nothing even close. I'm bummed. Those are incredible!

I was actually just there today, looking for Docent systems after I heard they don't make them anymore. The Docent line has been discontinued here in the US as well. :monkey2

But, the employee I talked to said that there were new lines arriving in the Spring. Looks like these BESTAs will be coming our way!

Very nice. Are Those LED bar lights? I like how they spread the light across the shelf.

Back