Book of Eli custom by Morbo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, just though I'd show my custom of Eli. it's not in the same league as Elvis1976 or IKE-CONs figures,and not particular film accurate, but I am pleased with it.

I'd love to get hold of the proper Eli head sculpt, but the Man on fire head works just as well- thanks to Manji for selling it to me!
I have some different sunglasses coming, so Blade can have his back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

looks pretty good to me as well, I might get a itch to do this fella...

I watched a lil bit of the movie last night but it got too late.

Hi, just though I'd show my custom of Eli. it's not in the same league as Elvis1976 or IKE-CONs figures,and not particular film accurate, but I am pleased with it.

I'd love to get hold of the proper Eli head sculpt, but the Man on fire head works just as well- thanks to Manji for selling it to me!
I have some different sunglasses coming, so Blade can have his back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice figure where the shotgun from ?

thanks for the positive comments, I am pleased that you guys think it's good.

The shotgun is from the ht marcus figure. I painted the pump bit brown for the wood effect and removed the pistol grip. I cut the grip from the hydra shotgun from the wesker figure and glued it in place

thanks for the positive comments, I am pleased that you guys think it's good.

The shotgun is from the ht marcus figure. I painted the pump bit brown for the wood effect and removed the pistol grip. I cut the grip from the hydra shotgun from the wesker figure and glued it in place

thats cool great work i might try to make a shotgun like that :goodpost:

Last edited:
why have you chosen the man on fire sculpt instead of the book of eli sculpt? :)

other than that and that the neck is a BIIIIT too long, it looks brilliant. I love the paint on your head. Really great. Congratulations :)

Awesome Eli friend! I would love to see his face without the glasses!

why have you chosen the man on fire sculpt instead of the book of eli sculpt? :)

other than that and that the neck is a BIIIIT too long, it looks brilliant. I love the paint on your head. Really great. Congratulations :)

I only had the man on fire sculpt to work with, I would have loved to have the proper Eli sculpt but I missed out on buying one.

here are some a bit blurry photos without the shades on. I'm not that great with painting eyes, but this is only my second attemp at a full head paint.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great Job! I'm currently working on this custom. I got a HS from Sunohc and it's great. I just need to get it painted. BTW, did you do the painting? If so, great job again.

Great Job! I'm currently working on this custom. I got a HS from Sunohc and it's great. I just need to get it painted. BTW, did you do the painting? If so, great job again.

Also, don't worry about the jacket. I've been looking for a Fishtail parka for some time now, it doesn't exist. I've also tried to contact custom clothes makers and nobody wants to take the commission. So, until I learn to sew, a jacket like yours will be what I use. I was excited about all the accessories that are possible for this custom. I've started sculpting some of those, but many can be found.

Nice Eli! Don't be so hard on yourself, this is up there with the big leaguers! :) :duff

So the HS was a custom, huh? Also a very close HS to the Eli one. :)

Great job!All of these Book of Eli figures look great, I still havent had a chance to see the film, but these customs are making me want to see it even more.

Back