BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^:rotfl^^ -WG

On a slightly serious note...this set seems like it might've made a fair con exclusive or something. I'm just wondering what factored into this choice for Sideshow...

I personally like this set. I've been wanting some heads for the Clone Troopers, and the Clone Wars have given us some great looks for them. I'm hoping this set is only around $200. That would seem fair given there are two $90ish Clones and a little girl.

I'm just wondering what factored into this choice for Sideshow...

Beer.jpg

+

dart_board.jpg

I personally like this set. I've been wanting some heads for the Clone Troopers, and the Clone Wars have given us some great looks for them. I'm hoping this set is only around $200. That would seem fair given there are two $90ish Clones and a little girl.

Hey, it's your money, pal. Knock yourself out.

Same clone, different sculpt...slightly. Made specifically by LFL for easy milking.

Add a moustache -- the PAY THE MAN!

Add blue stripes instead of red -- PAY THE MAN!

Add sidesburns -- PAY THE MAN!!!

Add green stripes this time -- PAY THE GOD DAMN MAN!!!

:lol +1 to Wor-Gar for the Joliet Jake reference.

SO the question is, what is your limit for this? 200$/225$?

I caved and got Palpy after I canceled but were talking about Palpy , I'm not caving on this . Nice idea I suppose for Clone Variants but this is kind of pushing it for me . I'm glad these are EU Characters so its not essentail like the Blackhole Stormtrooper . SS is making it easier to be selective .Plus I'm pretty sure we'll see arouind a $250.00 price tag.

Next Year I'm pretty much just sticking to figures from the 6 films.

Last edited:
What's all of the hate for? Is it the stache? The little girl? Or the fact its a multipack? I remember the Palps got some hate too. I mean all of the other clones haven't gotten this kind of hate. I personally am glad we are getting new clone heads and smaller figures.

REMEMBER, IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THIS SHORTROUND WILL NEVER GET MADE!

What's all of the hate for? Is it the stache? The little girl? Or the fact its a multipack? I remember the Palps got some hate too. I mean all of the other clones haven't gotten this kind of hate. I personally am glad we are getting new clone heads and smaller figures.

REMEMBER, IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THIS SHORTROUND WILL NEVER GET MADE!

Did you make your macaroni Gimli's yet?

Short round is NEVER going to get made

Back