Boba Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoomaround said:
He weighs next to nothing (a couple of pounds) but stands solid on the base. There is no mistaking that this is NOT a plastic toy but a PF figure.
Wow, he really doesn't weigh much from the sound of it. Could you tell us what the body feels like? For example, how does it feel compared to polystone?

IrishJedi said:
We'll see. I'd feel better not finding one for $200-220 than paying $330-350, that's for sure.

Mine should come in around $285 shipped, just need to wait for retailers to get their shipments.

Darth Loki said:
Mine should come in around $285 shipped, just need to wait for retailers to get their shipments.

thats not a bad price..........Id like one for around $250 shipped.....maybe in the future.:cool:

He looks very nice. Nice enough there is no way in hell you'll be able to tell the difference. I'm gonna try and pick this up down the road.

geto10 said:
So that's around $180 for the statue only. Good luck finding it for that price :)

What do you mean? We won't be paying $70 for shipping.

In fact, I'm still completely convinced that these will be had for UNDER $250 total in the not too distant future.

IrishJedi said:

In fact, I'm still completely convinced that these will be had for UNDER $250 total in the not too distant future.

GentleMidget is from Sweden, so he will be ;)

IrishJedi said:

In fact, I'll still completely convinced that these will be had for UNDER $250 total in the not too distant future.

I agree with you. There will be a huge eBay flood like always in a week or two. But finding this under $200 is a bit of a stretch. I'm sure a few auctions will slip through for around $225 though.

Darth Loki said:
I agree with you. There will be a huge eBay flood like always in a week or two. But finding this under $200 is a bit of a stretch. I'm sure a few auctions will slip through for around $225 though.

Too many people will be trying to win him off ebay, so they prices will stay close to $300.

But we'll wait and see :)

El Roranous said:
Wow, he really doesn't weigh much from the sound of it. Could you tell us what the body feels like? For example, how does it feel compared to polystone?

His legs feel like smooth plastic -- nothing like polystone. It doesn't feel or smell like polystone. Since he is covered with clothing, it doesn't matter to me that he's not polystone.

If anything, I would have loved it if the jet pack was polystone...but then he'd topple over.

TOE said:
Less blah blah blah and more pics please.
:lol but TOE, you know any thread Boba PF related will turn into the same ugly beast they all have.

Zoomaround said:
His legs feel like smooth plastic -- nothing like polystone. It doesn't feel or smell like polystone. Since he is covered with clothing, it doesn't matter to me that he's not polystone.

If anything, I would have loved it if the jet pack was polystone...but then he'd topple over.

If SS makes Darth Maul out of smooth plastic, then they'll be in a lot of trouble! :D

Zoomaround, pics of the neck and back please! :D

occulum said:
:lol but TOE, you know any thread Boba PF related will turn into the same ugly beast they all have.

This thread hasn't gotten ugly. In fact, it's been the most civil of all of the Fett PF threads to date.

Great, I probably just jinxed it, though. :p

Back