Boba Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Lord said:
The edition number was written on the shipping box, so I assume you would know what number you got before you even open it. At least on my box anyway.

They write the number on all boxes.

Great pics My Lord! This piece is just wow!

If SS didn't say anything about the material, people wouldn't notice a ****!

**Tom and other huge fans of this piece, don't read this post as it contains a slight nitpick**

That being said, look at the side pics of the helmet, where would the actor's face fit under that?

Khev said:
**Tom and other huge fans of this piece, don't read this post as it contains a slight nitpick**

That being said, look at the side pics of the helmet, where would the actor's face fit under that?

Can't see any problem for the face fiting there! :rolleyes:

The helmet is off. It's too narrow. I'm using the RoTJ pose at Jabba's palace as a reference. That one flared and was wider. It also sounds like he's very very light-weight, that he'd fall over if the jet pack was polystone? That's strange for such a statue!

Great pics, My Lord.

I'll try to get more pics with other figures and post them tomorrrow a.m. if someone hasn't already done so.

It looks pretty awesome except for the fact that SS botched the helmet design big time. I mean, these guys have probably have more access to the Lucasfilm Archives than Medicom does, but yet they can't get the helmet right and Medicom can? :confused:

geto10 said:
Can't see any problem for the face fiting there! :rolleyes:
Look at the front of his neck compared to the front of the helmet. Look at how little room his chin, nose, and jaw would have. There isn't much room for a face at all.

Khev said:
Look at the front of his neck compared to the front of the helmet. Look at how little room his chin, nose, and jaw would have. There isn't much room for a face at all.

You're thinking that the thickness of the neck is actually the thickness of Boba's neck. Not so. His neck is actually much skinnier than the neckpiece would indicate.

Brent72 said:
It looks pretty awesome except for the fact that SS botched the helmet design big time. I mean, these guys have probably have more access to the Lucasfilm Archives than Medicom does, but yet they can't get the helmet right and Medicom can? :confused:

I don't get that either. The proportions are so obviously inaccurate. And you would think that would be EASIER in 1/4 scale.

:confused:

Monk said:
You're thinking that the thickness of the neck is actually the thickness of Boba's neck. Not so. His neck is actually much skinnier than the neckpiece would indicate.
Oh I don't know about that...it still looks cool I'm just not sure that SS gave enough room in his helmet for his face to fit inside.

SSCPFBobaFett007.jpg
bobafett3.jpg

Boba's neck has a rubbery feel to it, and you can somewhat adjust it so Boba has more space between the neck/flair or the helmet.
The back of his neck though doesn't quite touch the back of his helmet like in that ESB pic.

I'm sure those who choose, can adjust/move his helmet to their liking.

Fett still rocks like a hurricane! :rock

Khev said:
Oh I don't know about that...it still looks cool I'm just not sure that SS gave enough room in his helmet for his face to fit inside.

SSCPFBobaFett007.jpg
bobafett3.jpg
cool pic, shows how just a minor difference in proportions makes a huge difference in apperance. Looks like the SSC Fett is wearing a paint bucket. I love how the real Fett helmet slants downards like that.

Khev said:

SSCPFBobaFett007.jpg
bobafett3.jpg

I guess it is a little bit shorter/smaller. But can one really be that picky? :)

It's nice, I'm passing cause' I only collect PF's of characters I love, and Fett is not one. But still cool, I think if it went down a lot on the secondary market it totally be worth it!

Back