Boba Fett PF DO I??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMMIT I LIKE BOTH VERSIONS!... one is ESB and the other is ROTJ....
and im bulding a boba 1:1 full scale. If i walk in with another boba thing my wife will kill me.

Im gonna sell my medicom fett...

The Medicom is the best 1:6 scale Fett you can get. The PF is the best 1:4 scale Fett you can get.

The real comparison will be when Sideshow produces a 12" Fett of their own--then we can make a direct comparison of two different pieces in the same category. Right now we are comparing apples to oranges, rather than apples to apples. (Or rather, an apple to another apple that is slightly smaller.)

Buy it !

My favourite Star Wars collectible.

It's really a great figure, the plastic doesn't botter me at all (anymore)

The real comparison will be when Sideshow produces a 12" Fett of their own--then we can make a direct comparison of two different pieces in the same category.

Im guessing thats when someone we all know and love will be absent from posting again. Like they did when the Obi General was announced

A case of "Uh Oh . . . cheaper in price and just as good, glad I spent hundreds of dollars on my Medi collection . . and whinged constantly about how SSC is inferior"

That said if the price hikes from SSC still keep coming its gonna be as expensive as a Medi

Last edited:
For 200$ its a fair deal.Besides all controversy, he does look good on a shelf.

I dont own it yet but I will real soon. there is a store across in michigan thats has him right now for 325 so I say GET HIM.

I saw him in person and he looks unreal.
I might get him today actually. I cant wait to see him next to darth vader PF.

Although I have more or less stop buying Medicom products, I do have the Medicom Boba in my collection and to me, it is a great 1:6 figure; size and price notwithstanding. :D

But the SS PF Boba is altogether a different thing from the Medicom 1:6 Boba. I don't own the SS PF Boba but I have seen it up close and it is a great piece of art in itself.

My advice therefore is that; if you really like the SS PF Boba, then you should go for it!

Hey guys i wondering what your opinions on the BOBA FETT PF? and what would you pay? i have the oppertunity to get one for 200.00 is it worth is my question.

If you like the character and think the helmet looks acceptable then buy it. $200.00 is a good price for a PF that you want in your collection.

I love mine. The plastic body doesn't bother me because when he's sitting on the shelf with all the others you can't tell he's made of a different material. There are a few things I dislike about it, the knee guards can be moved, and I've had a hard time guessing where his knees are. :lol The other is the wrist armor that has the rocket launcher (or whatever it is) is really loose. But these issues only bother me when I am dusting him, you can't tell on the shelf.

SS PF Boba and Medicom RAH Boba are 2 different thins, is almost like comparing apples with oranges. The RAH is a 1/6 action figure with lots of poseability, the PF is a 1/4 statue. It depends on what you want: poseability or statue. If you have $$$ buy them both you won't be sorry. :D

$200 is an amazing deal DEFINITELY GET IT! It's my second favorite SW PF (next to Obiwan). Some parts may be plastic, but there is no way you could ever tell unless you were bench pressing your statues.

I think his decision may have been made... he's put his medi fett up in the commerce section :rock

Medi Fett is more "screen accurate", but the PF is a much more impressive display piece. Simple as that.

Hey guys i wondering what your opinions on the BOBA FETT PF? and what would you pay? i have the oppertunity to get one for 200.00 is it worth is my question.

Do it. For $200, it's a steal. If it was around the $300 mark, I'd tell you to hold off. Regardless of the plastic issue, it's such a solid addition to the Star Wars PF line. I think you'll really enjoy the piece!! :banana

Get it. I have the Fett and it my favorite piece among my SW stuff including the GG statue and bust. $200 is a steal.

That's about what I paid, and I was very happy with the piece. Mine had the crushed hoses, but it's really not a big deal for me. I think that was a very common problem.

Like others have said, you can't tell it's made of plastic just by looking at it, and it looks similar in quality to all the other PFs. It really has a lot of detail in it

That's about what I paid, and I was very happy with the piece. Mine had the crushed hoses, but it's really not a big deal for me. I think that was a very common problem.

Like others have said, you can't tell it's made of plastic just by looking at it, and it looks similar in quality to all the other PFs. It really has a lot of detail in it

Get some picture hanging wire, and carefully run them inside the crushed hoses. Looks SOOOO much better.

Back