Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

I think it'd be a shame to have working lights and not the jetpack, I think the majority of fans shown the bust with no lights and no pack would notice lack of pack more than lack of lights.

agree.:monkey2

the visor seems to taper similar to MR version (and totally not similar to the actual film prop).

Excellent choice from Sideshow, I'm sure the Fett fans are going to get it. Though I'm relieved I can relax my wallet a bit after that Vader bust and maybe have some time to try saving for the eFX TIE Fighter, if nothing bad with my health will happen again.

I really have to think about this. I wonder how much this is going to cost? If it's in the same ball park as the other busts (ie $500 i'm in.)

I was watching ESB last night. I don't think it's going to have a jetpack. It hangs lower than the bust can acomodate.

just a portion of the jet pack would be nice - and actually a must for me. I have the sig MR version, so I will pass otherwise.

I was watching ESB last night. I don't think it's going to have a jetpack. It hangs lower than the bust can acomodate.

dv_fett.jpg

Even the cookie jar had the jetpack. :monkey2

bf-cookie.jpg

they could have had a portion of the jetpack - kind of a signature for Fett IMO - the lights do add something most other Fetts don't include, depends on final price for me.

A proper Boba Fett bust must include the entire torso with jetpack.

I'm conflicted on this one, I wish Boba Fett wasn't such a fanboy go to character. He has always been popular but was cooler before he started popping up in the special edition looking straight into the camera & becoming a clone. But this piece looks amazing regardless of my feelings on the character. Besides Vader he has the most dynamic helmet design from all 6 films.

Back