Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unboxing video makes this figure look a lot better than the first images we've seen.

I still have my issues with the piece! Especially the image on the base! SE Boba for an ESB piece? SHAME!

The unboxing video makes this figure look a lot better than the first images we've seen.

I still have my issues with the piece! Especially the image on the base! SE Boba for an ESB piece? SHAME!

I am not a big fan of the base as well.
The first PF Boba Fett sideshow made doens't have a good base too. I display mine without.
This time I will not be able to do it.

Looks pretty bad. Looks hollow and a manequin with a costume with different greens. Not impressed by this at all! Side show just keeps getting worse it seems!

Looks pretty bad. Looks hollow and a manequin with a costume with different greens. Not impressed by this at all! Side show just keeps getting worse it seems!

Don't get why you are saying that man. I do have the Life size and also when you assemble him, he looks like awful because indeed that is a manequin with some clothes without a head etc...
But when you have him complete in your house, he has such a great presence.

Don't get why you are saying that man. I do have the Life size and also when you assemble him, he looks like awful because indeed that is a manequin with some clothes without a head etc...

Doubt he’s seen a lsf in person let alone held one like most who bash them.

Just overpriced and looks flat to me!

Doubt he’s seen a lsf in person let alone held one like most who bash them.

I can take a pic of a few legendary figures if you want. As far as life size I don't collect them and never made a comment on a life size so wtf you even saying. Funny how you get off topic and try and make assumptions about what I own and what I don't I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours. You don't see me making a big deal about those that like it. So, show a little respect! I bash this figure because I have scene better and I know ss reputation lately. It looks anything but impressive! But if you think so great. But it is funny those that like it bash those that hate it. Their is no need for that.

I was excited when SS first announced this, but I was cautiously optimistic due to how some other pieces had turned out. I watched a youtube video where the reviewer holds up the base to proudly show us the image on the bottom and it's a ROTJ Fett. :slap SS couldn't even take 10 extra minutes and realize they had the wrong version. So freakin' lazy on their end.

The absolute deal killer for me is the different greens. It looks as if SS just picked out a few greens that kinda went together and decided that was good enough. :dunno

Eventually I would love to have a 1/2 scale or 1/3 scale ESB Fett in my collection - but not this one. Swing and a miss.

I was excited when SS first announced this, but I was cautiously optimistic due to how some other pieces had turned out. I watched a youtube video where the reviewer holds up the base to proudly show us the image on the bottom and it's a ROTJ Fett. :slap SS couldn't even take 10 extra minutes and realize they had the wrong version. So freakin' lazy on their end.

The absolute deal killer for me is the different greens. It looks as if SS just picked out a few greens that kinda went together and decided that was good enough. :dunno

Eventually I would love to have a 1/2 scale or 1/3 scale ESB Fett in my collection - but not this one. Swing and a miss.

Well said, I absolutely agree!

Empire Boba Fett is easily the most difficult costume to replicate in the Star Wars universe. Hell, my 1:1 build is only missing 3 "found parts" of all identified and it's still slightly "off" due to the mannequin and pose.

That being said the mistakes Sideshow continues to make on their Fett pieces is incredibly frustrating. Especially when there's an entire community devoted to Fett, am I right Jay?!

Empire Boba Fett is easily the most difficult costume to replicate in the Star Wars universe. Hell, my 1:1 build is only missing 3 "found parts" of all identified and it's still slightly "off" due to the mannequin and pose.

That being said the mistakes Sideshow continues to make on their Fett pieces is incredibly frustrating. Especially when there's an entire community devoted to Fett, am I right Jay?!

Right. It would take such little effort for them to just hire an expert to help advise them and start coming out with more accurate stuff. It’s the least they can do if they’re gonna keep dropping stuff that costs as much as these. Being “it’s ok” simply should not be ok.

Is there a way Boba Fett experts like both of you guys ( Jaycepticon and rbbuda ) can be involved in the next Boba Fett production piece to avoid this kind of mistake ?

Is there a way Boba Fett experts like both of you guys ( Jaycepticon and rbbuda ) can be involved in the next Boba Fett production piece to avoid this kind of mistake ?

Probably not because it all comes down to how cheap of a factory Sideshow can get these made and how many shortcuts they can get away with for an “ok” product. I’ll gladly take a Sideshow paycheck on the side though if they need an advisor:lol

Probably not because it all comes down to how cheap of a factory Sideshow can get these made and how many shortcuts they can get away with for an “ok” product. I’ll gladly take a Sideshow paycheck on the side though if they need an advisor:lol

hahaha

Look replica from Anovos, eFX, customs or whatever, all pieces are not correct and that are replica. Wrong color, wrong size, to small, to big or whatever. its definitly absolutely worst than no one from SSC saw that, but the only thing u can made is dont buy it and do it yourself.
the range finder is definitly a really bad mistake but overall it looks really good to me. Not everone look on every detail and its better not to know,
than u know all the errors. Im not a big Boba fan, but its definitly a great custome.

Back