Bluray Cases/Disc Printing Service?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
This isn't directly related to movies, but it seems relevant to inquire here for ideas. I am looking for a home for my Harmy Despecialized Star Wars discs. Right now they're in little paper sleeves. I'd like some Bluray cases for them because they're sexier than DVD cases. Does anyone have an idea what kind to get? There are many options all with mixed reviews. I am kind of picky about the presentation of my movies and like my cases/art to be in good repair. I don't want cheap knockoffs but also don't want to spend an arm and a leg on these.

In addition to wanting cases for them, I'd love images printed directly onto the discs rather than using labels. Are there any stores that offer that as a service? Google seems to only want to sell me a disc printer which I really have no need for apart from this little project. Thanks in advance to anyone who's able to help direct me in the right direction!

Back