1/6 Blue Steel Mark XXX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw 3.. I want at least 5 in 2017 lol.

We normally get 5+ a year. Maybe not all from the HPP. Trying to think of this years releases :-

1/ Gamma
2/ Shotgun
3/ Disco
4/ Sub Zero 7
5/ Mark 45
6/ Chinese exclusives x 4

Plus maybe 2 War Machines.

Then we are lucky to know off 4 coming next year already

1/ Sneaky
2/ Mark 6
3/ Mark 46
4/ Blue Steel

We will have a suit for Toy Soul in Dec also.
I love collecting Iron Man suits as it's still exciting to get new ones.

We normally get 5+ a year. Maybe not all from the HPP. Trying to think of this years releases :-

1/ Gamma
2/ Shotgun
3/ Disco
4/ Sub Zero 7
5/ Mark 45
6/ Chinese exclusives x 4

Plus maybe 2 War Machines.

Then we are lucky to know off 4 coming next year already

1/ Sneaky
2/ Mark 6
3/ Mark 46
4/ Blue Steel

We will have a suit for Toy Soul in Dec also.
I love collecting Iron Man suits as it's still exciting to get new ones.

I totally agree. I love collecting these things, even if some are just straight up repaints, like blue steel. The paint job is just so gorgeous that it differentiates itself enough from centurion, that it doesn't bother me at all that it's a straight redeco.

I hope we see jack, shades, fiddler, and piston up next. And hopefully hammerhead and nightclub not too long after.

I want to see all of the armors that visually appeared on screen, no matter how short or blurry the appearance may have been.

If they don't get around to south paw, Casanova, or like mark 14.. Fine, I guess I could deal with that, but I at least need hammerhead, nightclub, shades, piston, and tiger.

I love and am always excited tp hear about new armors that is part of HPP or redone diecast for the original 7 but what i wish hot toys stop doing is remaking and repainting unnecessary Armours that is not canon.

a very nice figure!

blue stell.jpg

Yea only Hot Rod is diecast IIRC.

Does this use the same Metallic Grey as Centurion? This looks shinier.

Yeah, this silver looks beautiful.. Especially with the scratches and whatnot. I hope it doesn't undergo some major color change.

I was debating this or Sneaky...I'm getting both so I guess it really doesn't matter does it? :lol

Well I figured I can't use all of my rewards and put this on flex. $30 is the lowest you can have something on flex. Now I am debating if I want to make it $30 a month or $35 a month for the flex pays.

You only get the die cast armors? Some of the best armors aren't die cast though. Do you like the more sturdy
feel and extra weight of the die cast armors? Just curious.
I only get die-cast. None of the HPP armors are very appealing...

Not to mention, they feel so cheap...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No right or wrong with Plastic/DC, each to their own, but some really valid points from Budgetstark

I prefer Plastic as I leave mine in museum poses and with HT paintwork being so amazing, I can't really tell a difference unless I hold them. And with the cheaper price, it means I can get more HPP armours!

Back