Bloody Premium Format Spike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm drooling over a pic of exclusive Spike right now. Glad I didn't bid on this variant, I'm going to need to save for months before I can afford the exclusive anyway.

Yeah this just looks like they actually just dipped a brush in it and threw it on the pf :lol :lol I was expecting awesome and got paint blots instead :lol

yeah it looked like it was rushed the could have took time and made it looked cooler. they could haved Blood dripping from his mouth and hands like he just Ate somebody:rolleyes:

My biggest problem with it is that they didnt even make the blood look like blood, it just looks like red paint! And it is just spattered everywhere all over his face, not remotely in away that looks like blood on his face.:monkey4 A big FAIL in my opinion.

I found a pic

spike1.jpg

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. That's like some cheap ass McFarlane shiz. Way to ruin an otherwise great PF. Especially since the bloody portrait isn't the Game Face.

I agree with you SS. Looks awful! I would never pay for that. In fact I wouldn't accept it for free either.

woah, that looks really crappy, whose idea was this and actually thought...yeah thats looks great, lets do it to all 40 of them!! :banghead

They took a beautiful piece of art and just splattered it with paint. I don't know who's idea this was, but they definitely did not like this piece or they wouldn't have done that.

I was tempted to bid for this as I just knew it would go for a cheaper price. :rolleyes:

I was going to repaint the face to remove the blood so my friend could have it, but sadly the postage the seller wanted was far too high for my tastes.

DNA indeed...:rotfl

It might not look appealing, but there was a time I would have almost cried if I hadn't been able to buy this if I saw it on ebay. When I had my "James is the greatest ever"-phase. Believe me, to me, and other James uber-fans, the splatters wouldn't have mattered, since it would have been more important that it was James' work, and possible DNA on it.

I mean there's girls who even steals bottles from the stage after he has had a gig, or girls who steals cups he's drunk from (for example from the private parties he has for fans sometimes, where he goes from table to table to chat and drink some tea).

I've even meet one of those women. When she's down, she drinks from the unwashed cup. Brrr.

So believe me, to some fans, this statue is priceless.

I'm very glad that I never got so obssessed I wanted his saliva(but I did envy the girl who won his hair in a auction, which I know is weird) but I would have jumped at the chance of owning a statue like this, and even now, I feel a little let down.

*looks guilty* Well I've got a resin paperweight which was given to me and which has a couple of strands of his 'spike hair' in it. Some of the hair from that famous auction ended up being passed along the line and set into these tiny resin blocks. :rolleyes:

*looks guilty* Well I've got a resin paperweight which was given to me and which has a couple of strands of his 'spike hair' in it. Some of the hair from that famous auction ended up being passed along the line and set into these tiny resin blocks. :rolleyes:

Haha Sue, I laughed out loud. I must see this.

Sadly the two thin strands were mixed in with a load of glitter and sequins (to pretty it up), so you can barely even see the actual hair, which because it was white anyway, went nearly transparent when set in the resin. If I didn't already know the women in question so well I'd think she'd tried to pass me a quick one, so to speak. :rotfl But then they were sent out as wee Christmas prezzies one year, so I can't complain.

She had to split the lock between about 20 or so people, so we only got two or three strands each. :lol

hair.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty. Can't see any hairs, no wait, there's something there to the far right. Maybe.

Anyway, it doesn't look gross. It looks cool. Of course, I'm not objective, being a James-fan and all.

looks like Angel and Spike (in your sig) are trying to find those hairs as well :rotfl
it doesnt look too bad with all the sparkles :lol Im into collecting.....................figures. not spit or hair, but each their own :)

Spit, I'm not into either, but come on, a few strands of hair from wee Spikey? For free? Set in a pretty bauble? Sorry, I couldn't resist it. :lol

Back