Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me think they teased it because it was an Arkham skin in the game? And they made all the Arkham skins in different Batman statues.

That would make sense. Maybe they've encountered licencing issues?

It's from the movie. I quoted SuperJ300's comment from Feb 2016 where he then photo-quoted P1's Kira from the other forum.

I think it's harder to go through a licensing loophole when it would involve likeness. With the first Miller Batman they got away with using a more comic-book look (based on DelOtto's cover for DKIII #1 though and not Miller's from the OG series) while the figure was labeled under the Arkham series, then they got the license for the comic soon after (hence the TDKR logo from the animated film on the license announcement quoted by SuperJ.

Man, can't believe that this thread/announcement is almost 3 years old already!

And since then they added the Keaton Bat symbol to their new licenses announcement.

Not to mention ... this image ... which
187360b2d586a25e1824749fa83105a6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And don’t forget that by the time they do the reveal at one of their shows, po and their usual production delays, add another easy 2 + years before this is in collector’s home. I hope I’m wrong, but if they are taking a break from this piece, it can easily be another 3 or 4 years at minimum before its in hand on display. By then sideshow premium formats will be the same price as 1/3 - the future is grim

And don’t forget that by the time they do the reveal at one of their shows, po and their usual production delays, add another easy 2 + years before this is in collector’s home. I hope I’m wrong, but if they are taking a break from this piece, it can easily be another 3 or 4 years at minimum before its in hand on display. By then sideshow premium formats will be the same price as 1/3 - the future is grim

Haha that's one way of looking at it...

I need this. :monkey2

It would be the first Prime1 piece I'd have to get, unless it ends up looking weird somehow.

I need this. :monkey2

It would be the first Prime1 piece I'd have to get, unless it ends up looking weird somehow.

Same for me .. I was thinking to place the Batman and Superman hush on pre order until this come up ... I want this or the hush couple as my first prime 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime 1 Keaton Batman is not going to happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I was told by a higher up via FB that they don't want to do it. It's not a licensing issue at all. Iron Studios just teased a 1/10 Keaton Batman. Prime 1 can make him, they would rather work on comic licenses.

Really upsetting too. This in 1/3 would be one of the most sought after pieces ever.

Prime 1 Keaton Batman is not going to happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I was told by a higher up via FB that they don't want to do it. It's not a licensing issue at all. Iron Studios just teased a 1/10 Keaton Batman. Prime 1 can make him, they would rather work on comic licenses.

Then why tease it in the first place?

de5efed4786acfac4e2c86a00c86e88f.gif

This would’ve been the one Prime1 piece I would’ve actually caved in and bought had they made it, and I’m not even a statue guy. I guess I’ll keep my money.

Do people love this version of Batman due to nostalgia? Because its not the best version of Batman. I do think the suit looks cool...maybe that's why its popular. I myself have the 89 Batman and Joker Hot Toys figures, and for me its nostalgia.

Do people love this version of Batman due to nostalgia? Because its not the best version of Batman. I do think the suit looks cool...maybe that's why its popular. I myself have the 89 Batman and Joker Hot Toys figures, and for me its nostalgia.

Nostalgia and it's Michael keaton as batman, what more do we need :yess: most of us are at an age where burton's films defined a generation, he was dark and scary instead of campy

It's a matter of personal taste whether this is the best Batman or not.

I, for one, think Batman Returns and Dark Knight Rises are the best Batman live action movies, and it's more than just pure nostalgia (although it certainly plays a role)

I hope Tweeterhead will get the license and put as much effort into it as they did with Batman 66. I have the HT, NECA and Sideshow version of the character and I'm not fully satisfied with any of them

It's a matter of personal taste whether this is the best Batman or not.

I, for one, think Batman Returns and Dark Knight Rises are the best Batman live action movies, and it's more than just pure nostalgia (although it certainly plays a role)

I hope Tweeterhead will get the license and put as much effort into it as they did with Batman 66. I have the HT, NECA and Sideshow version of the character and I'm not fully satisfied with any of them

:horror dark Knight rises over the dark Knight?!

Everyone has their own opinions though :wink1:

Yeah, I'm aware that most people would disagree, lol. The movie has objectively more flaws than Dark Knight but DKR touched me more emotionally.

That's fair enough, if we liked the same things the world would be boring! The Nolan films are an excellent trilogy and am glad they exist but I also like a more comic book (less realistic) feel, a la Burton or batfleck

Really upset that PRIME 1 dont want make this, especially after it would sell out on the nostalgia alone. After their teaser a while ago I purchased the Affleck and Bale Batman statues. Just gutted there will never be a 1/3 Keaton Batman. That suit would have looked so cool in 1/3.

Only PRIME 1 could do it justice.

WHY?????????

Back