Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well.

It would've been great for them to show this piece off, but as I'm quite happy with my 1/4 Sideshow version I'm in no real rush to replace it, if I ever do. Never really understood the hate that that piece got from some collectors.

I'm disappointed too but it does not mean it got cancelled. After all, they have just started to unveil pieces from licences which were announced around the same time as Batman 89 (ex: Magic the Gathering, Warhammer, etc.). Maybe in December then

It will show up eventually, just too much demand to ignore. Possibly waiting till they have a Reeve to showcase also?

I think with the advent of WW being a major hit.. maybe Prime shifted it's focus for a time towards the training and WW on horse statues and others outside the DC brand.

I hope they're secretly working on a Jack to go along with the Keaton.

So any word on if this got scrapped? I've seen dozens of new Prime 1 Batman statues announcements and products that have come up well after this one that seem to be in development (the latest one being the ninja anime Batman thing).

It's not scrapped. The licensor is holding it back for the time being (whatever the reason).

this has been my only anticipated Batman from them and it's the only one that hasn't been shown :gah:

Back