Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is from the SSC PF. And no, the final product looks NOTHING like that. The cape is great, as it is the base. Body is alright too. HS is ****.

Never really understood the hate that the headsculpt for Sideshow's Keaton got. Imo it's top notch, especially coming from Sideshow.

The only thing wrong was the head turn issue, which in itself imo was the biggest nitpick.

Never really understood the hate that the headsculpt for Sideshow's Keaton got. Imo it's top notch, especially coming from Sideshow.

The only thing wrong was the head turn issue, which in itself imo was the biggest nitpick.

I think it's spot on, especially compared to that mess ledger Joker headsculpt. Picked up Keaton for $367 at BBTS and it's one of my favorites.

I'm disappointed too but it does not mean it got cancelled. After all, they have just started to unveil pieces from licences which were announced around the same time as Batman 89 (ex: Magic the Gathering, Warhammer, etc.). Maybe in December then

Maybe they got a memo from Hot Toys which reads "do first what is hot now as they could be forgotten in 5 years. Keaton Batman would sell whether you do it now or later."

Back