Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it’s great. A beautiful representation of Batman 89. And I’m a hardcore Batman 89 fan. But I can’t resist to think that Prime 1 seems already outdated when I see the awesome quality and likeness JND can provide on their 1/3 line…
Just look at their Superman Reeves.
Imagine à JND Batman 89…
My problem with Prime1 is their production paint apps seem to drop fairly significantly from the prototype when it comes to their movie related pieces so I just hesitate to order their stuff. It just baffles me how a Hot Toys figure can have better production paint apps than than these much more expensive and larger pieces from Prime1/Blitzway.

Pics from Shanghai Wonder fest.
For the price asked, and even if I had the budget, wouldn’t be sure to order it…

IMG_2715.jpeg

IMG_2714.jpeg

IMG_2711.jpeg

IMG_2712.jpeg

Edition sizes have been set, 200 for the Exclusive, 300 for the Regular........:)
Such a low ES.

The price probably scared collectors off - you would think Batman 89 has a larger fanbase than 500 statues total.

I bought it and cannot wait for it to arrive! Nostalgia at it's finest!

Will JND also make Keaton Batman/Wayne 89 statue?

My waitlist just converted with Prime 1 - tempted to pull the trigger on Prime 1 but have a feeling JND will announce their Dual Batman/Keaton Wayne combo.

JND and Prime 1 are both 1:3 scale but they do not pair well together because the Prime 1 bases are much taller.

I PO'd the JND Superman Reeve/Kent combo (as well as Indiana Jones) and they would all look more uniform together if JND also does a Keaton Batman - but there is no guarantee that happens.

I think it’s great. A beautiful representation of Batman 89. And I’m a hardcore Batman 89 fan. But I can’t resist to think that this Prime 1 seems already outdated when I see the awesome quality and likeness JND can provide on their 1/3 line…
Just look at their Superman Reeves.
Imagine à JND Batman 89…

Has JND made a leather cape?

The only one I can think of that might have it is the Pattinson Batman... the rest of their capes are fabric (Superman Reeve/Cavil, Dark Knight).

I think I have another week to decide on the Prime 1 Batman waitlist - the pleather does concern me and for the exorbitant prices JND charges, one would hope their cape is leather if they ever did a Batman 89.

Personally, and if I could afford it, don’t know if I would pull the trigger on this even if I’m a huge Batman 89 fan.
We saw several downgrades from Prime 1 recently from proto to final products on the paint that I would be hesitant.
JND hasn’t teased anything about Batman 89 but if it was the case I’d rather go the JND route … if I could afford it…😅

Personally, and if I could afford it, don’t know if I would pull the trigger on this even if I’m a huge Batman 89 fan.
We saw several downgrades from Prime 1 recently from proto to final products on the paint that I would be hesitant.
JND hasn’t teased anything about Batman 89 but if it was the case I’d rather go the JND route … if I could afford it…😅
Their catwoman was so much better than the proto that I wouldn't worry. The pfeiffer likeness and paint are amazing.

What I would be worried about is the cape - it's just pleather isn't it?

Edit: didnt read the post above saying it is pleather lol. How likely is it that this cape will degrade? Are all pleather make the same?

Their catwoman was so much better than the proto that I wouldn't worry. The pfeiffer likeness and paint are amazing.

Edit: didnt read the post above saying it is pleather lol. How likely is it that this cape will degrade? Are all pleather make the same?
I think it depends. For example the Hot Toys Dx 10 and DX 13 is pleather but is some kind of PVC-ish material if I am not mistaken. They are more than 10 year old figures and they are completely fine. If the cape is like that than it will be alright. If not well...

I think it depends. For example the Hot Toys Dx 10 and DX 13 is pleather but is some kind of PVC-ish material if I am not mistaken. They are more than 10 year old figures and they are completely fine. If the cape is like that than it will be alright. If not well...
Just have to hope this is one of the good ones....

Well at least you cannot really mess Batman up. Also JND IMO is fantastic. I have that mindblowing Reeve Superman on order and it is on an other level...but I am happy with the Blitzway Batman. If JND will announce it than it is what it is. Personally I don't want to endlessly chase the next best thing all the time. There will always be a better one but IMO this Keaton Bats is more than good enough.

I have seen some early P1 Arkham Knight Batman capes starting to flake.

Back