Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rondesmo, it's just the lighting in the pics that make it appear a bit different, as it's still the same statue........:)

Yeah certainly the light.
We’ll see if the final product will retain the proto sculpt.
I think the sculpt will be there... paint on the other hand is doubtful.

But man, if they were to release a Nicholson Joker, I would ditch the HT figures and just have it and this Batman on display. They'd just look incredible together

Damn I have no room for any more statues and I am not a statue collector anymore, but for 89 Keaton Bats I may have to make a way I need this one. That price+shipping and space smh… Closer to release if the stars are aligned I may grab one last minute 😆

They say the cape is made of fabric material. Does anyone know if it will be pleather? It better not be for the price. Lol
100 percent pleather. hence why they didn't said it.

BTW is this kind of statue that Prime x Blitzway has an edition size? or just depends on the PO they get?

I know we sound like broken records when we say the prices of this hobby have gotten out of hand, but now that seems to be more true then ever. So basically two grand when you include tax and shipping for one statue..? That’s absolutely insane. With the way things are going I might not even be able to afford the Prime 1 Terminator 2 stuff when those eventually go up for Pre-order. They’ll be six grand each. :lol

Having said that these do look incredible. Both statues are easily some of if not the best 89 Batman merch on the market.

I know we sound like broken records when we say the prices of this hobby have gotten out of hand, but now that seems to be more true then ever. So basically two grand when you include tax and shipping for one statue..? That’s absolutely insane. With the way things are going I might not even be able to afford the Prime 1 Terminator 2 stuff when those eventually go up for Pre-order. They’ll be six grand each. :lol

Having said that these do look incredible. Both statues are easily some of if not the best 89 Batman merch on the market.
The prices are astronomical now. I rarely buy statues, but with the cost of them now, I wouldn't be able to even afford to.

I don't love Keaton Bats enough to spend this kind of money, but the statues do look phenomenal. I am a much bigger Terminator fan, and like you, the price of those will be just as high, likely even more due to the extra weathering involved.

Last edited:
As the P1/Blitzway 1989 Batman is on display at the Shanghai Wonder Fest, if anyone finds pics of it from the show, please be sure to post them here.Cheers!
Tim Burton Batman GIF by simongibson2000

Last edited:
I think it’s great. A beautiful representation of Batman 89. And I’m a hardcore Batman 89 fan. But I can’t resist to think that this Prime 1 seems already outdated when I see the awesome quality and likeness JND can provide on their 1/3 line…
Just look at their Superman Reeves.
Imagine à JND Batman 89…

Last edited:
Back