Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all! New to the thread!

Mine is getting delivered sometime today, massive Bruce Lee fan so i cant wait to open it. Will go straight to the top of my collection! Getting a bit nervous though reading some of the comments on this thread regarding the sweat and cuts etc.

Delivery takes a long time to reach Asgard :)

Welcome!

Well....

I think it is absolutely amazing, I understand what people mean about the sweat "blobs" but I love it! Had it pre-ordered since September so I also got the Hans Claw which again is a really nice piece.
nice one.glad your very happy,looking forward to seeing some photos

1517450_10153360164559854_159979980104115161_n.jpg
10483143_10153360164404854_4161332270150758962_n.jpg
11665639_10153360164604854_7708197805799115244_n.jpg
11705301_10153360164444854_3265777178972974388_n.jpg
11709839_10153360164749854_515824559923245267_n.jpg

Theres the pictures of my statue, I love how the base looks.

I will add pictures of my statue collection sometime this week, dont expect too much though as i have only been collecting for a couple of years.

Liam :)

thanks for sharing Liam,looking forward to more pics.
go to your profile settings to change/upload your pic/signature.

Enterbay had mention that they will have "Ultimate" Bruce Lee figure to be release during their interview at "Animation, Comics & Games Expo Hong Kong 2015":

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
12. Bruce Lee李小龍會不會有新技術新產品推出?
答:李小龍對ENTERBAY來說有著特別意義,05年我們的創業作就是李小龍,也讓整個行業開始產生變化,李小龍系列也一路引領著我們品牌前期的發展。
為紀念今年李小龍先生誕辰75周年,及紀念我們ENTERBAY品牌成立10周年和第一款李小龍Figure誕生10周年,在今年11月27日我們會發表並推出「終極一款」的李小龍Figure紀念作來向這位傳奇致敬,並以限量形式推出,製作出一款最好的李小龍Figure來答謝各位10年來對我們品牌的支持。

12. Will there be New "Bruce Lee" figure with new technologies and new product introductions?
A: "Bruce Lee" has a special significance for ENTERBAY, in 2005 our business started with "Bruce Lee" figure, also the entire industry begin to change, the way Bruce Lee series also led the development of our brand early.
To commemorate this year's 75th anniversary of the birth of Bruce Lee, and to commemorate the 10th anniversary of our brand ENTERBAY and the 10th anniversary of the first Bruce Lee Figure born November 27 this year, we will publish and launched the "ultimate version" Bruce Lee for coming to this Figure Memorial a legendary tribute, and the introduction of a limited form, making the best out of a Bruce Lee Figure to thank you for 10 years of support for our brand.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suddenly there's so many "Bruce Lee" figure announced.... :rock2

Is there supposed to a gap between the left foot and the base (like desisandy's pics below?)
Should the metal rod stick out that much?

I just opened my replacement statue last night and noticed I had a similar gap - the left foot is not flush with the base. I noticed xpl0sive posted pics on page 138 of this thread (#1377) and that statue is nearly flush with the base and the rod is barely visible.

Would drilling a deeper hole into the base solve the gap problem?

Noticed other owners of the statue had a lean issue but I was unsure if this was related to the gap/rod issue. I need to check later if mine has the lean issue but I did notice mine would rock back and forth a little if I nudged it because the statue's foot is not flush on the base.

I really hope I don't have to ship this back to BBTS for a second time. My original statue was a wreck - a mold like substance was growing all over the statue and the paint applications were smeared on the body and fabric. I thought those silica gel packets are supposed to prevent this from happening.

Attachments

• Bruce Lee Statue peg gap 1.jpg
    Bruce Lee Statue peg gap 1.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Bruce Lee Statue peg gap 2.jpg
    Bruce Lee Statue peg gap 2.jpg
    666.4 KB · Views: 140
nope, should be flush. If I remember right mine didn't want to go down, I had to work it a little. If it wont, I would drill the sucker out. I'd probably go with one of those precision drills so I could be as gentle as possible and not widen the hole. I think they cost 10$

Try rotating the statue gently and applying some firm downward pressure and see if you can get it to sit flush.

Hey gents,

Been a while since I posted in here. I ended up hearing back from Pop Cultcha about the small defect on the hand of my statue. The guy said he would have to speak to the director about sorting out another replacement or I could accept $100 credit. What do you think I should do?

yep it should be flush.try wiggling it a little as you let the peg go in.

Try rotating the statue gently and applying some firm downward pressure and see if you can get it to sit flush.

nope, should be flush. If I remember right mine didn't want to go down, I had to work it a little. If it wont, I would drill the sucker out. I'd probably go with one of those precision drills so I could be as gentle as possible and not widen the hole. I think they cost 10$

Thanks for the confirmation that the foot should be flush with the base.

I tried some of your tips of applying pressure and rotating the statue gently but no dice. The metal rod still sticks out - I'm guessing the hole is not deep enough.

Should I ask for a second replacement or take the drilling the hole route (as FriendlySamurai) suggested? I'm a little afraid of making it worse and permanently damaging it.

Back