Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is on ebay from HK. fair play the main pic shows the finished version,then he shows a mixture of final and proto.hope the buyer isn't expecting the better looking one:lol

Screen20shot202015-02-1920at2011_28_2920PM_zps368ba249.png
To Blitzway .....

brucelee.gif

To Blitzway .....

brucelee.gif

I log in just to give this post a thumbs up.

That said, I'm still keeping my PO cos I think he'll still look great when not under the scrutiny of lens....not proto great, but would most probably still have a great presence.

As we can see from the pictures, Blitzway reached levels of passion of Enterbay

1.jpg2.JPG
3.jpg

:gah:

I log in just to give this post a thumbs up.

That said, I'm still keeping my PO cos I think he'll still look great when not under the scrutiny of lens....not proto great, but would most probably still have a great presence.
Some pics shows this as still a good statue , only thing is if someone can get this at a better price. I take paying the more reasonable price point.
It's not just the collector getting screwed. Suppliers that took stock must be freaking out too. can't imagine any shop will want 5 or 6 of this laying around the shop..
These pics at least look decent inhand will prob be better still.
image.jpg
image.jpg
As we can see from the pictures, Blitzway reached levels of passion of Enterbay

View attachment 168044View attachment 168045
View attachment 168046

:gah:
Still no unboxing video too :lol

Blitzway Good news to Fans of our proto pics , due to our success of our Game Of Death Statue we,d decided to release version 2 Game Of Death will come with realistic paint app
Realistic real hair planted by our artesian. PO Price $6789.876,33451 first PO will come with life size Kareem punch bag . As seen in GOD being kicked by Kareem.
Feel free to use punch bag upon release.
image.jpg

Some pics shows this as still a good statue , only thing is if someone can get this at a better price. I take paying the more reasonable price point.
It's not just the collector getting screwed. Suppliers that took stock must be freaking out too. can't imagine any shop will want 5 or 6 of this laying around the shop..
These pics at least look decent inhand will prob be better still.
View attachment 168060
View attachment 168061

Still no unboxing video too :lol

Those angles look really great, not cartoony at all. I think even amazing statues look bad from certain angles, the GOD is no different- looks great in some shots, not like Bruce at all in others.

I think the statue is gonna come out all right, still the best ETD statue out there, and an ever so slight step up from the GOD imo

looks like blitzways paint app is getting popular...or is this V2?:wink1:
Must resist
image.jpg

Those angles look really great, not cartoony at all. I think even amazing statues look bad from certain angles, the GOD is no different- looks great in some shots, not like Bruce at all in others.

I think the statue is gonna come out all right, still the best ETD statue out there, and an ever so slight step up from the GOD imo
We are seeing better pics now . Yes agree it's still the best ETD although am making fun of it I still think is a good statue .:hi5:
I Thinks this may be very close to inhand this pic.
image.jpg

:lol.nice.I'm off to work,i'll leave you with this.

after ripping this,this gives me some hope..my favourite shot so far.

Last edited:
Back