Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
full length shot guys..promising

Nice find buddy really good pic.No distortion good to see the arms not elongated . Look very natural. Just the pants still no pic has it properly loosen up.
Thanks for posting any more :lol

yeah I think the pants need puffing out a lot,then it would stop the leaning back look,and give it more symmetry.

Glad to see some decent pics - I was really close on canceling and lose my NRD.
The recent pics are improving this statue . The earlier pics really awful .:horror this skin looks not bad.
yeah I think the pants need puffing out a lot,then it would stop the leaning back look,and give it more symmetry.
I hope there it's not as tight a fitting as the pics are showing. Also do you think the sweat on this looks way better than some of the earlier pics. ?
Am not seeing the patches of sweat all over the face like near nose and cheeks also better on body . Maybe the angle and lighting is improving it not sure ?

not sure but his leaning back may just be an optical illusion from that particular angle, partly caused by his angled foot... hope so anyway, other pics he doesn't appear to be leaning so much

Found the first video . But strangely is a really distorted video clip . :dunno
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZAonyXA_E

Great vid ....if my statue looks like that I'll be happy.

But....what are all those statues lining the walls in the background!?!
They look 1/4 scale. I want that one with (I think) him holding his shirt under one hand and pointing to the sky.

Great vid ....if my statue looks like that I'll be happy.

But....what are all those statues lining the walls in the background!?!
They look 1/4 scale. I want that one with (I think) him holding his shirt under one hand and pointing to the sky.

dude, I saw that too- whoever that is has a pretty sweet Bruce collection, wish I knew where to get those

If I got the statue I would do this.
Hit it with a pretty major repaint, give it a richer skin tone and try and lose the wax dummy look.
If they are not decals, repaint the cuts, especially on the abdomen, make them wider and have them run. This would help lessen the appearance of the over sized spacing too.
Futz the hell out of the pants.
Repaint larger nipples.

Problem:
An extensive and difficult repaint.
Most of the shots indicate drain pipe pants, not enough loose material to achieve the accurate puffiness.
The physique and head are softly detailed no matter what the lighting and look more like Bruce did in WOTD rather than ETD.

Still, with work it could look a pretty decent ETD and perhaps the best.
But that is a lot of work to complete on an already expensive statue.
I don't know if I'd be up for it. But I'd aim for something like below if achievable.

T1_zpsjoopjkyy.jpg

I like the dripping blood.
Very interested to know more on how to do that ...hard to get really wrong :)

those statues are clay/pot/ceramic type ones from the 90's if I remember right.they have some pretty nice poses,but don't expect great likenes SAB.and yeah about 16''/19'' tall.yeah bruce needs ''puffy'' pants:lol,good luck with the repaint Tyderium ,rather you than me:horror
I removed the cuts off the dx-04 with non acetone nail polish remover,i wonder if lightly brushing the cuts would make them run:dunno
looking at the video the left arm still looks long(lens distortion maybe) and me I'd have liked an open hand/fist on it.the hand pose isn't the best.but looking better.
here SAB they are Shiwan statues.

Last edited:
Great info, thanks MrChris!

Good news gents is that I noticed how much more white socks is showing in the Blitzway prototype pics than in any in hand so far. It appears it's just a matter of futzing and we should be able to push the pants up the ankles and achieve a puffier look.

I left a comment on that youtube video asking him to film another lol closer with more detail.... you dont ask, you dont get.

cheeky tho

If I got the statue I would do this.
Hit it with a pretty major repaint, give it a richer skin tone and try and lose the wax dummy look.
If they are not decals, repaint the cuts, especially on the abdomen, make them wider and have them run. This would help lessen the appearance of the over sized spacing too.
Futz the hell out of the pants.
Repaint larger nipples.

Problem:
An extensive and difficult repaint.
Most of the shots indicate drain pipe pants, not enough loose material to achieve the accurate puffiness.
The physique and head are softly detailed no matter what the lighting and look more like Bruce did in WOTD rather than ETD.

Still, with work it could look a pretty decent ETD and perhaps the best.
But that is a lot of work to complete on an already expensive statue.
I don't know if I'd be up for it. But I'd aim for something like below if achievable.

T1_zpsjoopjkyy.jpg

I suppose you have to weigh it up. I wouldnt say the paint app is bad at all and the vid shows natural light catching the detail in the torso. So, if its maybe a 7, 8 out of 10, youd have to ask if its worth it. Id prob do some work on the cuts tho.

Just wait and see if Rafa buys it. He will no doubt re paint it lol

Back