Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you could argue that for sure. I have recently got it and I personally think its superb value for money. Infact id go as far to say Blitzway could have sold the god statue for a fair bit more and people would have still brought it and most would have still been happy.

What I would have liked to have seen with this without those extra parts you mentioned is some kind of mirror dio going round the statue. Nothing to fancy, just something you could choose to display. Would have been a real nice touch.
I was lucky and got the case custom made....ridiculously cheap!!

I've also had one done for this..i added a custom top border also.

I was lucky and got the case custom made....ridiculously cheap!!

I've also had one done for this..i added a custom top border also.
Are they glass cases safety glass? And can we still get them at this good value price Chris ? ^^ pm if they are :lol for real I don't mind getting two of these :monkey3

yes there are 6mm toughened glass but sorry buddy its UK only..due to the size and weight.thing is this cost £60 with local pickup. and the ETD cost £85 with £25 delivery as he was about 30 miles away doing some work and did a detour...stupidly cheap.i was quoted £130 for an acrylic one....

Last edited:
Yes for the size of this thing that is very good.
Strange on this release Arnie has not shown any production work . It's like he,s walked away from this project. ? Even now no pics to show . The first Statue he,d gave us sneek peek and production team at work.almost like he has no interest in this .

Maybe he's disappointed in the production piece as well, but doesn't want to say :lol

Of course I'd like to get an Arnie Kim 1/3 Bruce Lee statue .....

But not the Blitzway one :lol

I actually think it looks okay, but I kinda wanted a Bruce Lee collectible so impressive (like the proto), that I could actually have a break from buying Bruce Lee figures/statues. If they continue with these statues, at least my fav Bruce Lee movies (FoF & WotD) might still be in the running to maybe impress.

Hey if you didn't PO this,might catch your self a bargain price at a later date.
I thought better PO this. The proto was that impressive might be hard to track down later. Didn't know we,d be getting the cartoon version :lol
The perfect GOD didn,t even sell out fast . No shop would want to keep these massive boxes :lol

I did PO, but I placed my pre order with BBTS (BigBadToyStore), so it was easy to cancel. Earlier on, I wanted to get this locally, & go on a payment plan, but the place I wanted to pre order from said something like their supplier wasn't offering this at the time (they offered the 'Game Of Death' statue though), so I kept checking, but nothing. Placed a pre order with BBTS in case, but now I see all that hassle was for nothing :lol

So you're still getting it Desisandy?

Yes it's I got my PO picked up. It's shipped to me :lol too late to cancel but I won't recieve this at least another month. First day of release I knew mines was coming, imagine the shock to seeing the inhand pics I mean the delight :monkey3
I got my GOD statue for a really cool price . This was ahem full asking and shipping too :duh:fireworks:duh:duh

I think when you guys who have already purchased (or will be purchasing), see it in person, it might be a welcome addition to your collection. Yeah, maybe not proto quality, but it might be no worse than a few (maybe all) Bruce Lee figures/statues released before it.

Yeah, it won't be worse, in actual fact it will probably be the best ETD representation out there assuming it surpasses Enterbay's.
But I don't think it is going to magically transform with professional lighting or anything else. I've seen plenty of pics of this now under different lighting conditions and angles and it looks the same. It is a decent statue for the size and price but it has a toy-like essence about it and is not the facsimile of Bruce that the proto was.

Hey desisandy. When you get your cartoon statue. Stick on Chinese god's for a watch.. then you can look at the statue and go WOW.. perfect

Me I'm not saying a word. Andy choice is yours buddy. Lol

:lol :lol :lol

You trying to convince us or yourself Andy? Still looks the same to me and that is just a bigger EB ETD statue, which is certainly not bad but not high quality either IMO.

Im trying to convince myself Steve :lol I doubt they'll be another awesome Bruce Lee collectible released in the near future (at least not in this scale!) so I need to be 100% certain before I cancel. Unfortunately, I ended up cancelling my GOD order last year due to financing other projects which had to take priority - hence my apprehension on whether or not to let this order slip away also :dunno more inhand pics I think ;)

Nice find Andy and thanks for posting.!! Best clear pic so far.

Definitely. Thank you, Andy.

No worries guys :) I think we're all in the same boat in regards to deciding what to do about our pre orders...so the more pics we get on here then the clearer are minds can become :)

If your not bothered about hans claw. Then maybe cancel. I'm sure collectibles direct won't sell out fast. Just a thought buddy.

Yeah, it won't be worse, in actual fact it will probably be the best ETD representation out there assuming it surpasses Enterbay's.
But I don't think it is going to magically transform with professional lighting or anything else. I've seen plenty of pics of this now under different lighting conditions and angles and it looks the same.

Nor do I.

It is a decent statue for the size and price but it has a toy-like essence about it and is not the facsimile of Bruce that the proto was.

I think if it wasn't for the GOD suit, the GOD statue would also have that toy look about it because of the paint job. Nevertheless, that toy look seems to be amplified on this one for reasons already mentioned, which also make it look like a cartoon version of Bruce.

Im trying to convince myself Steve :lol I doubt they'll be another awesome Bruce Lee collectible released in the near future (at least not in this scale!) so I need to be 100% certain before I cancel. Unfortunately, I ended up cancelling my GOD order last year due to financing other projects which had to take priority - hence my apprehension on whether or not to let this order slip away also :dunno more inhand pics I think ;)

There may not be, but it might be possible from the back lash that this statue has gotten that blitzway might make their next statue better.:dunno Personally, I think Blitzway jumped the gun on this making a combo PVC head with shirtless body, since their paint jobs are not realistic like EB or Hot Toys when it comes to painting sculpts. So IMO this should of been the last type of statue they should of released as they need to get their factory painting skills up to the standards that EB and Hot Toys have on their 1/4 scale figures.

I think if it wasn't for the GOD suit, the GOD statue would also have that toy look about it because of the paint job. Nevertheless, that toy look seems to be amplified on this one for reasons already mentioned, which also make it look like a cartoon version of Bruce.

Yeah the suit is making a huge difference. I've been thinking about getting hold of the GOD and been perusing a lot of collectors pics in the other thread. The head at least was photographing way better than this ETD head, the GOD face just feels more realistic to me in the pics, not cartoony like the ETD. If I do get it I would seriously consider repainting the eyes to lose the 'stoned' look and bring back an anticipatory and alert expression. Something like this if I could pull it off.

Screen%20shot%202015-02-19%20at%205.40.40%20PM_zps2yymytg0.png

Yeah the suit is making a huge difference. I've been thinking about getting hold of the GOD and been perusing a lot of collectors pics in the other thread. The head at least was photographing way better than this ETD head, the GOD face just feels more realistic to me in the pics, not cartoony like the ETD.

Yeah I think that is because as I said before the eyes on the ETD appear to be too big and thus, making him look more toy like or cartoony.

If I do get it I would seriously consider repainting the eyes to lose the 'stoned' look and bring back an anticipatory and alert expression. Something like this if I could pull it off.

Screen%20shot%202015-02-19%20at%205.40.40%20PM_zps2yymytg0.png

Yeah that's how they should of painted them. BTW where did you get that pic of the repainted eyes?

Back